440 Mhz J-Pole Antenna plans
- Here is a 70cm (440 Mhz) J-Pole antenna that is inexpensive, and easy to build. Author use 1/2 inch copper pipe, and the associated fittings necessary. The dimensions arenít typical however, this is what it took to get its SWR low.
A Cost Effective Current-mode 1:1 Balun
- A cost effective current-mode 1:1 balun can be constructed from a length of coax and a rod typically used for a broadcast antenna loop-stick, some electrical tape, cable ties, a length of PVC water-pipe and some connectors.
W5AUM Brenham Amateur Radio Club
- We are located in Brenham, TX, which is about 70 miles northwest of Houston, TX. We currently have about 34 members in our club.
K5DX The Texas DX Society
- The Texas DX Society, founded in 1970, is an organization of radio amateurs in Houston, Texas who have a primary interest in DX chasing and contest operating on HF, VHF, and UHF
HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70cm.
- RUMlog is a short-wave logging and QSL handling/printing tool for MacOSX
RUMlog is available with an interface for transceiver control. Supporting Kenwood, Elecraft and ICOM. (IC-7400/IC746PRO, IC-7000 and IC-706)
- Windows and MacOS programming software for the ICOM IC-7000
COLLINS 30L-1 HF Linear Amplifier
- The Collins 30L-1 Linear Amplifier has 1000 watts PEP power input on SSB and 1000 watts average on CW on all bands. It can be driven by the Collins 32S-3 Transmitter Collins KWM-2 or KWM-1 Transceiver, or most 70-100 watt exciters.