Petlowany Three-Band Burner Antenna
- The Petlowany Three-Band Burner is a simple, low-cost, trapless short vertical antenna which amazingly works on three HF bands (20, 15 and 10 meters). This web page contains pictures, performance data, and enough construction details so you can homebrew your own.
Slim Jim 2m Verticalupdated
- This VHF 145 MHz antenna is easy to build and with no radials. It shows equal gain of 5/8 lambda. It is light weight, you can hang it somewhere (on a tree may be) and work.
Build a hanging dipole for 2 metres
- Described here is a simple omni-directional, vertically-polarized dipole for two meters. Made from coaxial cable, it can be rolled up and stored in a small container
W5AUM Brenham Amateur Radio Club
- We are located in Brenham, TX, which is about 70 miles northwest of Houston, TX. We currently have about 34 members in our club.
K5DX The Texas DX Society
- The Texas DX Society, founded in 1970, is an organization of radio amateurs in Houston, Texas who have a primary interest in DX chasing and contest operating on HF, VHF, and UHF
- RUMlog is a short-wave logging and QSL handling/printing tool for MacOSX
RUMlog is available with an interface for transceiver control. Supporting Kenwood, Elecraft and ICOM. (IC-7400/IC746PRO, IC-7000 and IC-706)
- Windows and MacOS programming software for the ICOM IC-7000