50MHz J-Pole Antennapop
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
EH antennas and CFA antenna
- Many antennas function because of common mode currents, rather than working in spite of them. Two popular examples are CFA and EH antennas. Another recent example, appearing in Antennex's compact antenna articles, is a thick stub "vertical" with no counterpoise.
- Purveyor and Collector of Antique/Vintage Radios, Valves (Tubes) and Service Data for many radios.
Alba Bush Champion Cossor Dansette Decca Defiant Eddystone Ekco Emerson Etronic Eveready Ferguson Ferranti GEC Grundig HMV Invicta Kolster-Brandes Lissen Marconi Masteradio McMichael Mullard Murphy Pam Perdio Philco Philips Pilot Pye Regentone RGD Roberts Sobell Sony Stella Strad Ultra Vidor
PC to RTX interface
- Schematics for IC-706, IC-718, IC-756PRO, TS-570, TS-870, and simple universal S.B. interface
All three interfaces presented on this page employ galvanic isolation of the transceiver from PC computer. Audio paths are separated by transformers, optocouplers serve to separate the digital paths (PTT and RTTY keying).
- UR5FCM Log a powerful Ham Logbook. It is a working center on radio station on daily realization of radio communications, and also, since version 1.1.61 new features of work in digital aspects of connection