W5QJR Antenna Revisited
- This antenna combines the features of a horizontal and a vertical antenna to provide constant signal level to all stations from near-in to more than 1,000 miles It is the optimum antenna for rag chewing and net operation on 40, 80 and 160 meters
Vertical antenna for 160 meter
- This high antenna require a large ground composed by 40 radials. It's not very handy expecially in windy situations but is very powerfull in pile-ups. In italian
The 160M Homebrew Vertical
- The 160M "No Excuses" Homebrew Vertical is a 27 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC sections bolted together, and half wavelength of antenna wire helically wound around the PVC sections by K6MM
6 Meter 5/8 Wave Vertical Antenna
- The G3JVL 6 Meter ground plane vertical is a compact antenna that is ideal for portable operations. If needed, it can be disassembled into a very small bundle no longer than the longest element.
Canadian Antique Radios Schematics Diagrams Service
- We specialize in canadian antique radio schematics for vintage tube radios made in canada. we carry lots of factory electronic circuit schematic diagrams as well as all rcc / radio college of canada service data 1920's - 70's.
HA1YA Mechanics & Electronics Inc.
- Specializes in manufacture of middle and high power RF decks and high quality linear amplifiers with metall ceramic tubes for HF, 6m, 2m and 70 cm bands. Transverters, power supplies and control units
Discovery Power Amplifiers
- The Discovery series of amplifiers are designed and built in the UK by Linear Amp UK Ltd, one of the world’s leading amplifier manufacturers, specializing in high power RF tube amplifiers.
The amplifiers use large GS31 or GS35 ceramic triode tubes. Band coverage 6m, 2m and 70 cms
- Amateur Radio Products From John Hansen, W2FS, Kenwood D700 Keyboard Interface, Expandable TNC with an Optional, remote controls for ICOM radios, frequency keypads for yaesu and icom radios
- Windows program for analyzing vertical antennas. This program shows the resistance and reactance to be expected looking into a cylindrical metallic tower over a perfect ground. It gives a useful approximation of the values to be expected in a real-world situation.