Search Results for "75 m antenna"38 links
- A Stealthy 75 meter antenna
- The 75 meter dipole at K7ZB was put up to meet the need for making contacts with friends in the Southwest and Southern California. As usual, it had to be put up so no one can see it from the surrounding neighborhood.
[ Hits: 12190 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 5977 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- The flower pot antenna
- A portable dual-band antenna working principally on 10 meters but also close to the 30 meter band. Itís compact, light, economical and doesnít need any radial.
[ Hits: 11196 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Broadbanding the half-square on 80 meters
- N6LF discusses a simple way to broadband the classic half-square antenna to operate in both the CW and SSB DX windows on 80/75 meters.
[ Hits: 1882 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 80 meters beacon antenna
- A vertical antenna for vk2zay 80 metre CW beacon.
[ Hits: 1613 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Wire Antenna for 75 and 80 Meters
- This article is about a wire antenna that covers the entire 3.5 to 4.0 MHz band with an SWR below 2:1
consists of two coupled dipoles, one resonant at about 3.5 MHz and one resonant at about 4 MHz, resulting in the low SWR
[ Hits: 1518 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WB6ZQZ 3 in 1 Balun
- Builing a triple ration balun, that match resonant antennas from 9 ohms to 75 ohms with 1.5:1 or less SWR
[ Hits: 3870 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- WB6ZQZ Triple Ratio Balun
- This balun matches resonant antennas from 9 to 75 ohms without a tuner and provides RF isolation to keep the current off the transceiver case
[ Hits: 1863 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- How To Make A Homebrew 4:1 Balun
- I built a homebrew 75 meter Double Extended Zepp Antenna, And I needed a 4:1 Balun So I decided to Homebrew the Balun also. Here is how I did it!
[ Hits: 82099 | Votes: 97 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- Double Bazooka in attic
- Discussion on Elmers Forum at eHam.net about setting up a bazooka antenna in an attic
[ Hits: 2793 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- G5RV on 75m and 40m
- Why the G5RV is a good antenna on 75m and 40m
[ Hits: 3157 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 160 m Balanced Coaxial Receiving Loop Antenna
- KN4LF explanation of the 160 meter balanced coaxial receiving loop antenna, easily adaptable to a 40 and 80 meters band
[ Hits: 5562 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Elevated Magnetic Loop for 160 & 75 Meters
- Tree hung rotatable 160m magnetic loop antenna
[ Hits: 2389 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 75 meters mobile antenna
- A mobile antenna for the 75 meters band by K0RWU
[ Hits: 2317 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Multi-Band Fan Dipole
- How to build a multi-band dipole antenna with a single coax feed.
Instructions for a 160M antenna that will fit in the space that a 75M dipole will with almost as good of results as a full size 160M dipole!
[ Hits: 1423 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- WWVB Loopstick Antenna
- A loop antenna for receiving WWVB based on the Amidon R33-050-0750 Ferrite rod.
[ Hits: 2194 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The Small Loop Project
- AM loop antenna for 75/80 meters band
[ Hits: 3330 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- SWL antenna distribution system
- A methodology for connecting multiple LF/MF/HF receivers to a single antenna via readily available and inexpensive 75-ohm TV cable. Custom made baluns and splitters provide impedance matching and prevent interaction between receivers.
[ Hits: 1208 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 75 m antenna tuner
- Project by VE7GC
[ Hits: 3730 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Antenna Tuning Units for better reception
- For good Short Wave reception long aerial really is required to dig those distant stations out of the ether.
[ Hits: 3589 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Half square antenna
- The elevated half square antenna is a very simple antenna that can be constructed from common materials yet gives significant improvement over a dipole at the same elevation. Ground mounted versions of this antenna are commonly used in amateur radio for 75/80 and 160 meter bands
[ Hits: 6879 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- W7AIA, Clark County Amateur Radio Club
- Clark county amateur radio club serving sw washington for 75 years! come find out how our local ham club offers programs that cover everything from the history of morse code and call signs to ham radio antennas
[ Hits: 300 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- EZMaster by HamRadioSolutions
- EZMASTER the all mode all in one interface. USB/Parallel/Serial Device. Include 75 sec Digital Voice Keyer, K1EL Winkey CW Keyer, SO2R switching, two radio interface, two RTTY audio insulated ports, two flexible Antenna Switch control. Ideal for Contesting, SO1R, SO2R, field day and daily activity.
Compatibile with all software on the market : CT, CTWIN, TR, NA, WriteLog, N1MM, WinTest, MMTTY, MIXW and more .
[ Hits: 1765 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- RMS international
- RMS International, italian distributor of Alcava batteries and power supply, since 1975 manufacture power amplifiers, watt meters, antenna tuners, TVI filters and other accessories for hams and cb radio
[ Hits: 5716 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- ICOM 746 Temperature Measurements
- The ICOM 746-Pro has acquired a history of NEC 1678G (IC-151) MMIC and driver transistor 2SK2975 failures. The failure of IC-151 appears to be a combination of ESD damage from electrostatic charge on the antenna entering IC-151, and perhaps thermal heat.
[ Hits: 1849 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]