A Stealthy 75 meter antenna
- The 75 meter dipole at K7ZB was put up to meet the need for making contacts with friends in the Southwest and Southern California. As usual, it had to be put up so no one can see it from the surrounding neighborhood.
K6PV Palos Verdes Amateur Radio Club
- Founded in June 1975, as the Rancho Palos Verdes Amateur Radio Association, the PVARC is a non-profit organization whose purpose is to further the exchange of information and cooperation among members. Rancho Palos Verdes, California
K6BB Big Bear ham radio club
- The club was established in 1975 with the purpose to further the exchange of information and cooperation between members, to promote knowledge, to prepare for service in the community in time of disaster or need for emergency communications,
ICOM 746 Temperature Measurements
- The ICOM 746-Pro has acquired a history of NEC 1678G (IC-151) MMIC and driver transistor 2SK2975 failures. The failure of IC-151 appears to be a combination of ESD damage from electrostatic charge on the antenna entering IC-151, and perhaps thermal heat.
Pro Mem Edit
- Pro Mem Edit for Win98 (others not tested, but should work) is a small program to read, edit and store the memories of the 756Pro, 756Pro2.
Pro Key Set
- This small program helps you to edit the CW memories of your Icom 756Pro, 756Pro2, 746 or 746Pro rig. On startup it reads the current memory contents and displays it. You can edit the text and store the memories individually or all 4 together