Search Results for "7mhz"34 links
Antennas : 40M
- 7Mhz Vertical antenna
- The secret with this antenna is to install as many radials as you can around the base of the antenna, they can be anything from 1/8 wave or longer.
[ Hits: 22096 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.36 ]
- An antenna for 7MHz local contacts
- This article describes the design of an antenna for local contacts on 7MHz, including a simple and efficient matching system that presents a 50 ohm load to the transceiver.
[ Hits: 2263 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 7 MHz Dipole at VK1ZKD
- This article documents an unobtrusive antenna for operation on 7MHz, primarily for contacts with stations at up to 1000Km range.
[ Hits: 3115 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ground Plane for 7 MHz
- How to build a ground plane antenna for the 40 meters band in french
[ Hits: 2505 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- F5KIN HF vertical for 7Mhz
- A 11 m fishing pole vertical antenna for 40 meters band in french
[ Hits: 1956 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Delta loop antenna for 40 Meters
- A full wave delta loop antenna for 7MHz
[ Hits: 4918 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Short 40m dipole
- The GM4JMU Shortened 7Mhz Dipole
[ Hits: 1146 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Antennas by IZ7DJR
- Includes EH antennas, 7Mhz vertical monopoles, 5 elements vee log-yagi for 10m and more
[ Hits: 3884 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- Antennas for HF mobile operation
- The following description should give you guidance on how to build a mobile antenna for HF bands yourself, using a very cheap CB-mobile whip antenna base. Antennas for mobile operation 7Mhz ,10Mhz, 14Mhz, 18Mhz, 21Mhz, 24Mhz,28-430Mhz
[ Hits: 85357 | Votes: 73 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- 7MHz - 14MHz Slot Fed Skeketon Antenna
- 40 to 20 meter band slot fed skeleton HF Antenna.
[ Hits: 2148 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antenna system in a shopping trolley wally
- Multiband portable antenna system edited by Andy Foad G0FTD, consisting of an old cb antenna with it's 27Mhz matching coil, an antenna tuner, car battery and a transceiver
[ Hits: 1722 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Pedestrian mobile HF antenna
- This antenna allow transmission and reception on all bands between 7Mhz and 28 Mhz. Similar in concept to the Miracle Whip by VK3YE
[ Hits: 2228 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Building a Lindenblad Antenna for 137MHz
[ Hits: 1989 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Semi-vertical trap antenna
- The G3NGD Semi-vertical Trap Antenna for 1,8 3,5 and 7MHz
[ Hits: 26862 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- 14CPI080-DT263 Christophe
- personal page
[ Hits: 775 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 27 Mhz CB radio information
- Here you can get the information when you are a starter or if you just do not know to much of Cb radio
[ Hits: 15118 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 5.19 ]
- 27MHz DX-Pagina
- Dutch web site dedicated to freebanding on 27 mhz.
[ Hits: 1223 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.40 ]
- JA6YBR/b 50MHz
- JA6YBR/b in Miyazaki, JAPAN operating on 50.017MHz
[ Hits: 224 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- High Frequency Expermental Beacon "WV". The Beacon operates on the frequency of 13.55567mhz. This Beacon is very low power. It operates under Part 15 of the FCC Rules and Regulations. It transmits with only 1.5 milliwatts of power
[ Hits: 255 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Atpdec is an open source program that decodes images transmitted by POES NOAA weather satellite series.
These satellites transmit continuously, among other things, medium resolution images of the earth on 137Mhz.
These transmissions could be easily received with an inexpensive antenna and dedicated receiver.
For more information about receiving POES satellite images consult the rig site.
[ Hits: 2508 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- JA3MHV Amplifiers
- 4CX1000A x2 AB1GG Power Amplifier, 21MHz 15W and 3.5/7MHz 20W SSB Transceiver by JA3MHV, 50/144/435MHz 80W Linear Amplifier
[ Hits: 2534 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 10 11 meters RF Power Amplifier
- AM/FM/CW QRP RF Power Amplifier for the HF 10 or 11 meterband (28MHz/27MHz)
[ Hits: 4451 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Radio QRP - The Art of Low Power
- QRP is The Art of Low Power Radio where the challenge is to operate and/or build AM radio transmitters usinga bare minimum of components, money and construction skill.
[ Hits: 2434 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.18 ]
- 40 Meters QRP AM/CW transmitter
- VU2VWN project to homebrew a CW for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 1625 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- A 40 meter QRP Transceiver
- A 7 MHz homebrewed QRP transceiver project with full schematic and detailed pictures by DL5NEG
[ Hits: 1441 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar terms7mhz 8el on4 7mhz 7mhz kit loop 7mhz 3 elm yagi 7mhz dipolo 7mhz 7mhz vertical 7mhz traps 7mhz ssb transceiver 7mhz antenna yagi 7mhz 7mhz tranmistter 7mhz transceiver 8el vertical on4 7mhz yagi by 7mhz
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links