8 band599 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : 6M : 6 meter Yagi Antennas
- BV6 50 Mhz Yagis
- Two Yagis for six meters band, one 1 wavelength long with a gain of 9.5dBd, and the other a 2.1wl model with a gain of 11.8 dBd.
[ Hits: 4600 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 3 Element Yagi for Six meter band
- Plans for 3 elements beam antenna and gamma matches
[ Hits: 38771 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- 80m 4 element delta loop antenna
- A four element delta loop antenna for the 80 meter band providing a forward gain of 6 dBi by F5VKM
[ Hits: 5413 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Magnetic loop for 80m
- A Magnetic loop antenna project for 80 meters band by OH7SV, with detailed pictures and the Magnetic Loop Calculator in an Excel file
[ Hits: 13259 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- G5RV Antenna
- The G5RV antenna, with its special feeder arrangement, is a multiband centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all hf bands from 3.5 to 28 MHz
[ Hits: 73864 | Votes: 97 | Rating: 6.30 ]
- KQ6XA Antennas and towers
- Interesting antennas pojects such as Broadband/Multiband Dipole and Tower radiating antennas for 80m and 160m, HF antenna for the micro-light backpacking enthusiast
[ Hits: 43883 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- How antenna traps work
- An interesting article about homebrewing antenna traps for multiband antennas by VE3GK
[ Hits: 10024 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.65 ]
- Fixed inverted vee antenna for 80m
- Infos and plans for an Inverted V wire antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 6436 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- UN DX Contest 2010
- The Kazakhstan Federation of Radio sport and Radio amateur (KFRR) and Ministry of Tourism and Sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan are announcing the First UN DX CONTEST
All world-wide radio amateurs having the amateur radio licence are invited to participation.
Contest period: 12.00 UTC 22 May – 12.00 UTC 23 May 2010
Bands: 160m, 80m, 40m, 20m, 15m, 10m.
Modes: CW and SSB
[ Hits: 183 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 1SL1A Sealand DXpedition
- 9-10 December 2000, Bands to be concentrated on will be 10m,15m,20m,40m,80m. WARC bands and 160 are being considered
[ Hits: 981 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- EI8IC's HF Contest Resource Site
- This HF contesting resource site has a large range of articles, tips and techniques, contest writeups, bandplans, links, and a fine range of Ham maps.
[ Hits: 1515 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.26 ]
- CB Packet Radio Internet Gateway DNX274
- Internet packet radio gateway DNX274 for european citizen band with BBS, Convers-chat and many more, located in Germany
[ Hits: 4677 | Votes: 64 | Rating: 4.59 ]
- Chameleon Antenna
- The Chameleon V1 HF Multiband Antenna is a mobile antenna that can also be used as portable. Lightweight mil whip antenna system with 10 BANDS capability 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 60m & 80m.
[ Hits: 2938 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SuperPass Company Inc.
- Antenna manufactuer, Panel antennas, sector panel antennas, high gain for ISM, MMDS, PCS, GSM, CDMA, TDMA, 400MHz, 900MHz,1.9GHz, 2.4GHz, 2.7GHz, 3.5GHz,5.8GHz. Broadband wireless applications for ISP,ASP.
[ Hits: 1818 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The german 6m homepage
- One of just a few webpages for the magic band, see it from the german point of view.
[ Hits: 1015 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- CEPT ERC 136 Khz Recommendation
- Use of the band of 135.7-137.8 kHz by the amateur service
[ Hits: 651 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- About Propagation
- About ham band behaviours or propagation towards distant locations.
[ Hits: 289 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Propagation below 10 MHz
- About the band behaviour or propagation towards distant locations by SM6EHY
[ Hits: 698 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- BeaconSee shows you, in real time, worldwide HF band openings on your PC. Analyses the audio signals from your radio, which is tuned to the NCDXF IARU HF beacon network and shows you the signal strength received from each of the 18 beacon transmitters as a plot of frequency spectrum against time.
[ Hits: 6246 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- Log For the Radio Amateur on all bands from 180 metres to 24GHz by G0MDO
[ Hits: 4099 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.67 ]
You can try similar termsall band cross band repe wide band or narrow band 80 m band 80m band air band ka band tri band c-band band uhf l band 3 band hf all band hf all band ant x band out of band
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links