Search Results for "8 band"525 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 40M
- W7AV 40 Meter Half Square
- These antennas offer big gun DX performance on the low bands, yet they are surprisingly simple to build. Try one- you will like it!
[ Hits: 3280 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Loop Antenna for 50 MHz
- A magnetic loop antenna using a 28\" bicycle rim for six meter band
[ Hits: 1085 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Six Meter Wavelength Band Antennas
- Why 6 meter hams design the best antennas
[ Hits: 2356 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- 80 meter loop antenna
- PA1G loop antenna for 80 meters band, in dutch
[ Hits: 2741 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Magnetic Loop for 80 and 40 Meters
- A Magnetic loop antenna for the low bands, Günther Majewski, DH7BZ (ex DC7BZ) in german
[ Hits: 3519 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 80-10 Meters Doublets antennas
- All band doublet antenna based on NB6Zep's design and an 88 foot flatop version
[ Hits: 7426 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- The Broadband Double-Bazooka
- The Broadband Double-Bazooka Antenna — How Broad Is It? 18-1. (Adapted from Technical Correspon- dence, QST, September 1976) The increasing interest in using the coaxial dipole.
[ Hits: 4560 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- G5RV vs. Ground Plane on 80M
- Comparison tests by WF7T of a G5RV antenna vs a GP antenna on 80 meters band
[ Hits: 1314 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 2.4GHz Helix antenna
- Concise instructions on making a broadband helical antenna for 2.4GHz use, such as: 802.11b wireless networking 2.4GHz video links.
[ Hits: 47484 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 5.93 ]
- HF Mobile Antenna HB9ABX
- Most efficient hf mobile antenna, This mobile antenna is designed for all HF bands from 10 to 80 meters an proved to be very efficient in my travels in South America on 15 and 20m for contacts to Europe and within South America.
[ Hits: 4919 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.79 ]
- M1IOS - Wonder Whip antenna and tuner
- M1IOS Wonder Whip antenna - The M1IOS Wonder Whip A 10 dollars QRP Portable Multiband Antenna for HF, VHF and UHF A variation on the Miracle Whip and Wander Wand. This antenna tuning unit will get your SWR really low on telescopic whips, mobile 3/8th antenna and long wires. A remarkable little tuner that really works!
[ Hits: 12388 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 9.04 ]
- HF portable antenna - 40 to 6 meters
- Phil Salas AD5X 40 through 6 meter HF portable multiband antenna, construction article, plans, and photos
[ Hits: 51730 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.66 ]
- LU9DPD Windom dipole
- A multiband windom dipole antenna for 80 40 20 10 meters, feeded with a home made 4:1 balun, in spanish.
[ Hits: 4868 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Multiband vertical antenna
- An article with pictures on a 80-10 mt vertical antenna with an Unbalanced-Unbalanced balun in italian
[ Hits: 5632 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Windom off center fed antenna 80-10 mt
- This antenna is not a true Windom, but rather an off center fed or OCF dipole works on 8 bands from 80 to 10 meters
[ Hits: 9535 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- F5KEE Quagi 8 elements
- An 8 element quagi antenna for 2 meters band, with pictures and diagrams, in french
[ Hits: 2605 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- Omega and Gama Matching
- Article about omega and gamma matching, related to bandwidth, loss and component failures, heating and power ratings
[ Hits: 2787 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Link Coupled Tuner
- Legal Limit Link Coupled Balanced Tuner,for the amateur ham radio HF bands. This Tuner uses plug-in Coils sets for 40, 80, & 160 meters
[ Hits: 3546 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- BiQuad 802.11b Antenna
- BiQuad 802.11b Antenna 11dBi, wide band by Trevor Marshall
[ Hits: 7933 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- DG7PE Mobile Multiband Antenna
- A new homebrew arial with +- 2.30 m lengt for tuner use only ,6m to 80m made by hans dg7pe
[ Hits: 4109 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 8.16 ]
- The G3TPW CobWebb HF Antenna
- G3TPW CobWebb Antenna for the 14, 18, 21, 24 and 28 MHz Bands
[ Hits: 1544 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ZeroFive Antennas
- Vertical antennas for all HF bands, expecially 80 40 20 meters bands
[ Hits: 6343 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 9.45 ]
- Clover technical specifications, digital communications mode that conveys 8-bit digital data over narrow-band high-frequency radio.
[ Hits: 715 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- JT65 Protocol
- JT65 is a digital protocol intended for Amateur Radio communication with extremely weak signals. It was designed to optimize Earth-Moon-Earth (EME) contacts on the VHF bands, and conforms efficiently to the established standards and procedures for such QSOs.
[ Hits: 971 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A CW TX for 80 meters band
- This simple circuit will give about 1.2 Watts of output when powered from a 13.8VDC supply.
[ Hits: 1620 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsall band cross band repe wide band or narrow band vhf band ka band ham band cb band 160 v band out of band low band diy s-band s band 10m band in band uhf l band duo band
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links