W5GI Mystery Antennapop
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
Circular Loop Antenna CalculatorPriority listing
- This free online circular loop antenna calculator uses a wire grid method of moments formulation to model a single circular loop with a single feed point. The electric current is computed and used to construct the far zone radiation power pattern. The input impedance and directivity are also computed.
Cheap antenna to make from 160m - 6mpop
- The antenna is nothing more than a simple 2.4 metre square loop drawing pinned to the internal brick wall of the spare bedroom. Yep, thats right, the inside wall of the spare bedroom - ideal for flat dwellers, hotel rooms or whinging neighbours, The loop has a simple switched inductance at the top of the square loop and uses a simple coaxial stub to tune the antenna. An additional variable capacitor placed across the feedpoint can be used to fine tune the resonance of the antenna, by Andy G0FTD
802.11b Homebrew WiFi Antenna Shootoutpop
- Guide to homebrew your wifi antenna, using a tin can, in this cases using a pringles can. This antennas are also known as cantenna and let you spread your wifi signal.
- This model was introduced in the early 40's to replace or augment the HRO in applications demanding a more onerous duty than basic operational point-to-point communications such as intercepting coded axis radio messages during WWII.
MM0XDG Yaesu FT-2000 settings
- These are the key menu settings for RX and TX Audio that I used to use on the Yaesu FT-2000. I have published them here as a web-based recod for me, but also for the benefit of other licensed amateurs who may be looking for a starting point.
Radio Distance Software
- This is a trivial program which calculates the distance and the bearing between two points. Points are either entered as geogr. data (Latitude/Longitude) or as qth-locator in the Maidenhead format (6 or 8 digits), as used in ham radio. Output is in degrees [°] for bearings, in Kilometer [km], US statute miles [mi] or nautical miles [nm] for distance
Tools and Links for RF Power Amplifier Builders
- This document lists a few tools, documents and websites which are valuable in the design and construction of amateur RF power amplifiers. The list is small but it represents a good starting point for the amateur amplifier builder.
[ Hits: 1046 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for 8 point