8 point25 links
Antennas : 20M
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 125919 | Votes: 106 | Rating: 8.12 ]
- K9FV 40 meters band loop
- A Mississippi Style 40 meter magnetic loop
made from available aluminum conduit, this antenna will not disappoint by Ken Holland, K9FV
[ Hits: 13350 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- 80 Meter Ground Plane
- The 80 meter ground plane is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores. The feedpoint uses PVC a pipe T-section Article by W1TR
[ Hits: 766 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Circular Loop Antenna Calculator
- This free online circular loop antenna calculator uses a wire grid method of moments formulation to model a single circular loop with a single feed point. The electric current is computed and used to construct the far zone radiation power pattern. The input impedance and directivity are also computed.
[ Hits: 905 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.47 ]
- FVR Spitfire Array
- The Powerpoint presentation below was given by Fred Hopengarten, K1VR, at the 1998 Dayton Hamvention Antenna Forum
[ Hits: 3369 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.91 ]
- Beverage Antenna Construction
- Types of beverage wires, choose best supports and insulators, multiple antennas at one feedpoint, all well documented with photos and exaustive explanation.
[ Hits: 14747 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.43 ]
- 20 thru 10 Meter Fan Dipole
- The 20 thru 10 meter dipole is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores.
The feedpoint uses an 8 inch long section of 2 inch diameter PVC pipe. A section of wire joins the elements at either side of the feedpoint to avoid the inductance of square knots that I use on lower frequencies by W1TR
[ Hits: 1338 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- DK7ZB 144 mhz Yagis
- High gain, good pattern and acceptable bandwidth. These aims can be realized with a radiation-resistance of 25-35Ohms, because the 28-Ohm-feedpoint is very simple to match.
[ Hits: 1755 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.86 ]
- 802.11b Homebrew WiFi Antenna Shootout
- Guide to homebrew your wifi antenna, using a tin can, in this cases using a pringles can. This antennas are also known as cantenna and let you spread your wifi signal.
[ Hits: 70849 | Votes: 61 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- AR88 page
- This model was introduced in the early 40's to replace or augment the HRO in applications demanding a more onerous duty than basic operational point-to-point communications such as intercepting coded axis radio messages during WWII.
[ Hits: 1395 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Shore Point Amateur Radio Club
- Shore Points Amateur Radio Club of Southern New Jersey, Atlantic County, NJ
[ Hits: 130 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Getting started in Digital Communications
- A starting point for the ever increasing number of people wanting to get into amateur radio digital modes of communication by N8ST.
[ Hits: 276 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The german 6m homepage
- One of just a few webpages for the magic band, see it from the german point of view.
[ Hits: 1006 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Tracking Amateur Radio Satellites
- N8VI\'s powerpoint on satellite keplerian elements.
[ Hits: 254 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur Radio in Space
- The ARRL powerpoint on satellite Operations by WB8IMY
[ Hits: 238 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MM0XDG Yaesu FT-2000 settings
- These are the key menu settings for RX and TX Audio that I used to use on the Yaesu FT-2000. I have published them here as a web-based recod for me, but also for the benefit of other licensed amateurs who may be looking for a starting point.
[ Hits: 1685 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- BOS frequencies
- German BOS frequencies
[ Hits: 1876 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 2.54 ]
- Radio Distance Software
- This is a trivial program which calculates the distance and the bearing between two points. Points are either entered as geogr. data (Latitude/Longitude) or as qth-locator in the Maidenhead format (6 or 8 digits), as used in ham radio. Output is in degrees [°] for bearings, in Kilometer [km], US statute miles [mi] or nautical miles [nm] for distance
[ Hits: 10863 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- HERALD P2P radio link design
- Sw tool to design point-to-point multi-hop microwave links and networks, 400MHz to 58 GHz. Site/Hop Configuration; Customized Antenna & Radio Equipment Libraries; Link Budget; Path Profile Analysis ,clearance, reflections; import path profiles from SRTM maps, free download.
[ Hits: 438 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Tools and Links for RF Power Amplifier Builders
- This document lists a few tools, documents and websites which are valuable in the design and construction of amateur RF power amplifiers. The list is small but it represents a good starting point for the amateur amplifier builder.
[ Hits: 1137 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termspoint point to point 8 point west point high point point source high point nc north point 9 high point, nc acess point high point n.c stevens point wi beam point nz point pleasant feed point
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links