Search Results for "80 meter windom"10 links
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 6943 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- LU9DPD Windom dipole
- A multiband windom dipole antenna for 80 40 20 10 meters, feeded with a home made 4:1 balun, in spanish.
[ Hits: 5047 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- G7FEK Limited space antenna
- A small antenna for all amateur bands, including 80 meters, and in a small garden without the compromise. An ideal replacement for those half size antennas such as the 1/2 size G5RV and Windom 40
[ Hits: 3535 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.77 ]
- Windom off center fed antenna 80-10 mt
- This antenna is not a true Windom, but rather an off center fed or OCF dipole works on 8 bands from 80 to 10 meters
[ Hits: 10604 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- Smithe Windom Six Band HF Windom antenna
- HF Windom antenna, cover 80, 40, 20 15, and 10 meters, antenna design
[ Hits: 24466 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.31 ]
- OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projects
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
[ Hits: 19441 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.97 ]
- Windom antenna by PU1LHP
- Project of a windom multiband antenna for 10 to 80 meters in portuguese
[ Hits: 2861 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- The FD4 Windom antenna
- This antenna originated from darc QRV magazine in 1971 should be attributed to DJ2KT, works on 80 40 20 10 meters without ATU, based on the Windom principle.
[ Hits: 3480 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- I7SWX Windom Antnena
- Homebrew project of a windom antenna, an off center fed dipole, resonating from 10 to 80 meters
[ Hits: 634 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Off-center Fed Windom Antenna with Vertical Radiator
- 80 to 6 meters, 2 KW, designed to be used at heights of only 25 to 45 feet, includes a twenty foot long vertical radiator
[ Hits: 411 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
80 meter windom
You can try similar terms20 meter windom 80 meter windom 160 meter windom antenna carolina windom 80-10 meter carolina windom 80 meter windom 20 40 40m windom windom windom 40 10m 40 windom 160 windom windom 160 27 mhz windom windom 40 30m windom
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links