W3FF Portable Dipolepop
- This is the antenna w3ff designed for his walking portable station. It is a dipole constructed out of the plastic plumbing pipe CPVC. There are telescoping whips at the ends of each side of the dipole, and these whips are adjusted to bring the antenna into resonance on each of five HF Bands 10, 12, 15, 17, and 20 Meters
80M Vertical antenna with capacitance hatpop
- Simple wire antenna cheap to make, using readily available materials, Low angle radiation, with rejection of high angle signals Wide bandwidth, with resonance at the 80M DX window (3.790-3.800 MHz); and Maximum height is 40 feet
New HF antenna HB9ABXupdatedpop
- A new, revolutionary design allows the construction of small HF antennas,
which provide the same efficiency as large antennas. This antenna can be built for all HF bands, from 10 to 80 m.
Add 60 meters to butternut vertical antenna
- The Butternut vertical is a great antenna in that it covers all HF bands from 160- though
10-meters (or 160-30 meters for the HF-2V) except 60-meters. This article describes
three methods to add 60 meters to your Butternut vertical without losing any other bands.
IK-STIC 2 vertical multiband antenna
- The IK-STIC 2 is a vertical, all band, antenna that is over 25 feet tall yet weighs under 5 pounds.
Based on a telescopic pipe or a fiberglass fishing pole, using a tuner it can easily cover the amateur radio HF bands from 40 - 10 Meters
Zanesville Amateur Radio ClubPriority listing
- The Zanesville Amateur Radio Club (ZARC) is an association for the purpose of providing amateur radio communications in times of emergency: installing, maintaining, and operating a 2-meter repeater and club radio shack, and promoting amateur radio in general.
- VectorFox is a software born to incorporate a PC into the fox hunting environment. VectorFox is able to take inputs from up to 5 sources, such as a 2m beam, a 2m signal meter, a TDOA, etc, and display the results on the screen. VectorFox also accepts Agrelo inputs. From these results the operator can choose which indication is best and have a line drawn on the map in the direction of the signal.
A 80/40m Direct Conversion HF Receiver with DDS VFO
- Juha (OH2NLT) and Matti (OH7SV) have designed JUMA-RX1, an award winning 80/40m direct conversion HF receiver with highly accurate direct digital synthesis VFO. The receiver is very compact, because it constructed using surface mount components. No coils need to be wound to construct this receiver!