802.11b Homebrew WiFi Antenna Shootout
- Guide to homebrew your wifi antenna, using a tin can, in this cases using a pringles can. This antennas are also known as cantenna and let you spread your wifi signal.
Dish 802.11 Wireless Networking Antenna
- This antenna modification is for the IEEE 80
2.11b networking protocol that operates at 2.4 GHz. It can be scaled easily to the 5 GHz frequency used by IEEE 80
2.11a by simply scaling the dimensions on the feed can and the excitation antenna to 2.4/5 = 48% of the dimensions shown above.
14Km 802.11B link test
- G7EYT, Carl - G6NLC and Neil - M1NCD sucessfully completed a 14Km range check with 80
2.11B equipment and home built antenna's.
PringlesCantenna - Seattle Wireless
- The PringlesCantenna is an ultracheap Yagi
-type directional antenna that can be built for under $10. The original Pringles Yagi
was designed by Andrew Clap.
2.4GHz Cubic Quad Antenna
- The Cubic Quad antenna is a commonly homemade antenna in the range of about 150 odd MHz. Our little project was to design one of these for use in the 2.4GHz range for 80
2.11 wireless LANs.