Search Results for "80 meter"259 links - and 1 categories
- W5QJR Antenna Revisited
- This antenna combines the features of a horizontal and a vertical antenna to provide constant signal level to all stations from near-in to more than 1,000 miles It is the optimum antenna for rag chewing and net operation on 40, 80 and 160 meters
[ Hits: 2221 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Antennas for the Low Bands
- Articles on TX and RX antennas for the low bands, 80 and 106 meters by John Tait
[ Hits: 4455 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Is this ewe for you
- A really simple receiving antenna for 80 and 160 meter dxing by WA2WVL
[ Hits: 3698 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Single support gain antennas for 80-160 meters
- On 80 and 160 meters an antenna with modest gain and good front-to-back (F/B) ratio, along with a steerable pattern, can be very effective for contesting.
[ Hits: 2901 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An 80-160 magnetic loop antenna
- A classic diamond shape loop antenna that works fine on 80 and 160 meters band. This loop design allow a few watts power only and include part list and construction details.
[ Hits: 5036 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 2 Meter Turnstile Antenna
- Here are construction plans of a Turnstile antenna that can be used for space communication on the 2 meter amateur radio band. Specifically for 145.80 mHz
[ Hits: 3544 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Dual Loop 80 and 40 Meter
- A dual loop antenna, ZZ Wave Net HF Wire Antenna Project by VE6VIS.
The antenna is basically a full wave 80 meter loop on top and a 40 meter loop on the bottom all supported from a 64 foot center support
[ Hits: 21895 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Magnetic loop for 80-40 meters
- Evolution of a project of a magnetic loop resonating from 80 to 40 meters
[ Hits: 2577 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- W3DZZ for 40 and 80 meter
- Home made w3dzz antenna for 40 and 80 meters band
[ Hits: 1180 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 80m Loop EZNEC Analysis
- Antenna data, and design note for this horizontal loop antenna resonating on 80 Meters by K0ZE
[ Hits: 3283 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- A wideband 80 meter dipole
- This worthy antenna is so simple and inexpensive you will want more than one by N6LF
[ Hits: 21102 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.70 ]
- Using the half-square antenna for low bands
- Canâ€™t put up a really high horizontal antenna for 80-meter DXing? Maybe the vertically polarized Half-Square might be the antenna for you.
[ Hits: 2426 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Broadbanding the half-square on 80 meters
- N6LF discusses a simple way to broadband the classic half-square antenna to operate in both the CW and SSB DX windows on 80/75 meters.
[ Hits: 1879 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 80 meters Short Dipole
- The best antenna is the simple Dipole. If you have height, you even can put up a quarter wave vertical or an inverted, but sometimes you may need shorten version by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 13425 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A Horizontal loop for 80 meter dx
- This 80-meter quad loop system requires only supports of modest height—a better single-element antenna may be hard to find by VE2CV
[ Hits: 4506 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- K5LAD 80 meter antenna
- A successful 80 meter antenna only 38 feet high on one end and 4 1/2 feet on the other
[ Hits: 391 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hex Array - 80/40 Meter Vertical
- This page describes a homebrew 80/40 meter trap vertical antenna. Includes an interesting antenna raising system that allow easy setup and tuning.
[ Hits: 6778 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Bruce arrays for 80 and 160m
- Antennas with gain and bandwidth for 80 and 160 meters band. Simple wire antenna capable of considerable gain
[ Hits: 7052 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Wire antenna with coaxial cable traps
- This multiband antenna 10-80 meters is a home made project by I1BAY. Has been used for SOTA activations with great results. Traps are done with coax cable turns, dimensions are in the attached schema.
[ Hits: 8073 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 160 m Balanced Coaxial Receiving Loop Antenna
- KN4LF explanation of the 160 meter balanced coaxial receiving loop antenna, easily adaptable to a 40 and 80 meters band
[ Hits: 5561 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- N4EH Lake Monroe Amateur Radio Society
- The Lake Monroe Amateur Radio Society serves Seminole County and Central Florida, operating two 2 meter repeaters on 147.285 +600 and on 146.805 -600
[ Hits: 578 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 3840 Audio Archives
- 80/75 meter Amateur Radio recordings via various online tuners.
[ Hits: 1181 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Homebrew HF Amp with 3CX3000F7
- Grounded grid triode HF linear amplifier with pictures and schematics diagrams by W2DTC.
The amp design was for 160 80 40 and 20 meters
[ Hits: 2723 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.85 ]
- Six-Meter Linear Amplifier
- This homebrew six-meter linear amplifier started off life as a "junker" Alpha 76PA h.f. amplfier. Power output is 800W
[ Hits: 1400 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Toaster transceiver
- A 2W 80 meters transceiver assembled into a toaster case.
[ Hits: 1313 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]