Search Results for "80m antenna"100 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- A Lowband Antenna that is Almost Free
- The Shunt-fed Tower, an effective Low Band Antenna, uses your beam as a capacitive top-hat and only needs a simple feed network and a good ground system to work DX on 80M and 160M.
[ Hits: 17614 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- KE4UYP Linear loaded vertical antenna
- This is a vertically and horizontally polarized antenna the Linear loaded 1/4 wave length vertical radiator introduces very little loss for 80 or 160 meters
[ Hits: 12577 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 10643 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- 40m/80m Portable antenna
- Portable antenna for 40 and 80 meter
[ Hits: 57197 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 6747 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Receiving antenna for low bands
- K9AY loop antenna installed at PA6Z Contest group. This is a receiving antennas for the low bands (160m, 80m and 40m). Include schematics and info on a building the control box, preamplifier and low-pass filter
[ Hits: 17874 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- 80M Vertical antenna with capacitance hat
- Simple wire antenna cheap to make, using readily available materials, Low angle radiation, with rejection of high angle signals Wide bandwidth, with resonance at the 80M DX window (3.790-3.800 MHz); and Maximum height is 40 feet
[ Hits: 23403 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.05 ]
- 80 m 3/4 wave LLV
- This is a vertically polarized Phased array. The left Vertical wire is 180 degrees out of phase
[ Hits: 4597 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 80m L Antenna. RSBEV's
- Reduced Size Broad Elevation Verticals
[ Hits: 3906 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- A Full Wave Loop for 80 - 10 Metres
- VE3HCR article of a home made loop antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 4082 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 80m Loop EZNEC Analysis
- Antenna data, and design note for this horizontal loop antenna resonating on 80 Meters by K0ZE
[ Hits: 3433 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Broad Band Dipole for 80m
- Mesh constructed with enamelled wire 0.5 mm diameter
For installing a support (plastic rope 2 mm) is needed. Antenna used on Solomon Isl in 1995 H44/DJ9RB
[ Hits: 3741 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Coaxial cable dipole for 80m
- Here are some simple antennas you can build along with calculators to help you get the right length.
[ Hits: 2808 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Yagi for 80 and 40 meters
- Design plan of an array of a two element yagis for 80m and a 3 element 40m antenna sharing a single 12 meters long boom by EA5DY
[ Hits: 920 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Luisteramateur NL-10145 EH Antenna
- Calculate EH Antenna, 20m 40 80m. Fotos, Original eh antenna building.
[ Hits: 1532 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- G5RV vs. Ground Plane on 80M
- Comparison tests by WF7T of a G5RV antenna vs a GP antenna on 80 meters band
[ Hits: 1365 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 80 Meter Multiband doublet antenna
- 80 meter multiband doublet antenna with open wire feedline for 80-10 meters by N1LO
[ Hits: 3072 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- A screwdriver antenna in a fixed install
- Tired of tuners and wires? Put up a screwdriver antenna in a fixed install for multiband operation (80m to 10m) with low SWR. No tuner is needed!
[ Hits: 5917 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Comparison of two windom antennas
- The antenna comparison being reported was between a commercial Chelcom 136ft multi-band windom designed for 80m to 10m and a home brew 260ft full size windom designed for 160m to 10m by G0VVN, G3KAU and G3GRO
[ Hits: 4639 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- DG7PE Mobile Multiband Antenna
- A new homebrew arial with +- 2.30 m lengt for tuner use only ,6m to 80m made by hans dg7pe
[ Hits: 4180 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 8.16 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna mh antenna end-fed antenna 22 antenna 80 40 antenna 70 mhz antenna air antenna 136 antenna antenna 446 mhz atv antenna ch 24 antenna mra antenna z antenna end fed antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links