Receiving antenna for low bandspop
- K9AY loop antenna installed at PA6Z Contest group. This is a receiving antennas for the low bands (160m, 80m and 40m). Include schematics and info on a building the control box, preamplifier and low-pass filter
Comparison of two windom antennas
- The antenna comparison being reported was between a commercial Chelcom 136ft multi-band windom designed for 80m to 10m and a home brew 260ft full size windom designed for 160m to 10m by G0VVN, G3KAU and G3GRO
- Have you ever wondered where different modes should be operated, what frequencies to avoid as a courtesy like SSTV etc? This site offer a database for known net frequencies,known segments for different modes, known beacons
G0UPL 30m QRSS Junkbox Beacon
- This simple 30m QRSS beacon is built entirely out of junkbox parts, the only component purchased specifically for this project was the 10,140kHz crystal.
AVR Beacon Keyer Project
- Description of an HF beacon keyer with telemetry. What makes the keyer rather different is its versatility - it is a multi-mode unit, with ASK and FSK modulation, sending Feld-Hell and Morse on command.