JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
Trapped dipole for 80 and 40 m
- This article explores a theoretical model for the losses of an 80m / 40m trapped inverted V dipole antenna system using a bootstrap coax trap, but does not examine the pattern of the antenna.
IC706/FT817 portable whip antenna
- Suitable antenna for owners of an IC706 or FT817, 857 and other HF portable transceivers.
You can an be QRV in a few minutes on all ham-bands from 80m to 6m and even on 2m by PA0FBK
Vertical antenna for Vacation
- Vertical Vacation Antenna for 80, 40 and 20 Meter-Band, by Herbert OE3BMB
This antenna is a full size λ/4 for 20m and 40m band, and a shortened λ/4 for the 80m band.
Generally on the 40m band the SWR is under 1,6. In 80m and 20m band at the resonant frequency the SWR is about 1,1.
N1KXR/B Ten-Meter Propagation Beacon
- The N1KXR/B went on the air at 21:00 Hours EST on Saturday, November 22, 2008. This beacon is coordinated with the IARU Region 2 HF Beacon Coordinator and is located in Deerfield, Massachusetts USA
- Beaconmap is a Win95/98/NT program to help listeners to identify the beacon stations of the NCDXF/IARU beacon network. The program displays a flashing dot at the location of the beacon that is currently transmitting. The call sign of the beacon, as well as the QTH is shown in the status bar. By PA1ARE
- A freeware windows program with which radio amateurs can see which of the NCDXF beacons are transmitting at which frquency by DJ1ZN
- A simple beacon monitoring program for windows by DL5SWB
Freakiní Beacon Setup Program
- A small program to simplify changing messages in the Expanded Spectrum Systems Freakin' Beacon controller. The program makes it easy to modify an existing message or to have multiple messages available in different files ready to program into the beacon controller.