Search Results for "a low band antenna"89 links
- The TTFD-2 antenna
- The lowest-cost approach for home brewing broadband, general-purpose antenna for shortwaves
[ Hits: 6124 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.58 ]
- Cubic Quad
- The cubic quad is a very popular way to get reasonably high gain and excellent front to back ratios as well as low angles of radiation for without going to extreme heights. Includes design for 2 6 10 12 15 meter bands
[ Hits: 64209 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 4.72 ]
- Low band antennas for 80 and 160m
- Antennas for the Low Bands. Plans and pictures of 80m and 160m antennas, both for transmission and reception built by EI7BA
[ Hits: 50540 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- A Lowband Antenna that is Almost Free
- The Shunt-fed Tower, an effective Low Band Antenna, uses your beam as a capacitive top-hat and only needs a simple feed network and a good ground system to work DX on 80M and 160M.
[ Hits: 16823 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Homebrew Travel Antenna
- This is a low cost homebrew two band travel antenna for 20 and 40 meters. It is based on the B&W Travel Antenna concept with a telescoping whip and a loading coil
[ Hits: 15155 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.36 ]
- 7 Elements YAGI for 144 Mhz
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.7 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz
SSB/MGM band, in PDF Format
[ Hits: 37269 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.66 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 6002 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- QM7 7 elements 144 MHz Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.70 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 11.35 dBd; i.e. 13.5 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 12.5 dB
[ Hits: 5044 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.69 ]
- 80M Vertical antenna with capacitance hat
- Simple wire antenna cheap to make, using readily available materials, Low angle radiation, with rejection of high angle signals Wide bandwidth, with resonance at the 80M DX window (3.790-3.800 MHz); and Maximum height is 40 feet
[ Hits: 22566 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- G5RV multi-band antenna
- Multi-band centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all HF bands, specifically designed with dimensions which allow it to be installed in gardens and other open spaces which accommodate a reasonably-straight run of 31.1m (102 ft) for the flat-top standard model.
[ Hits: 6381 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- Low reactance multiband center feed wires
- An antenna system is more easily interfaced to a radio when the input reactance at the feedline terminals is low or close to series resonance
[ Hits: 2803 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.80 ]
- Loop Antenna for 6m
- Indoor loop antenna for six meters band, project by Colen Harlow, G8BTK
[ Hits: 27352 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 4.44 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 43449 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.28 ]
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 58371 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- Antennas for HF mobile operation
- The following description should give you guidance on how to build a mobile antenna for HF bands yourself, using a very cheap CB-mobile whip antenna base. Antennas for mobile operation 7Mhz ,10Mhz, 14Mhz, 18Mhz, 21Mhz, 24Mhz,28-430Mhz
[ Hits: 84356 | Votes: 73 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- Effective HF Mobile Antennas
- Effective HF Mobile Antennas Keith WB2VUO, explains difficulties on gaining antennas efficiency on lower bands with mobile antennas.
[ Hits: 7316 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- M1IOS - Wonder Whip antenna and tuner
- M1IOS Wonder Whip antenna - The M1IOS Wonder Whip A 10 dollars QRP Portable Multiband Antenna for HF, VHF and UHF A variation on the Miracle Whip and Wander Wand. This antenna tuning unit will get your SWR really low on telescopic whips, mobile 3/8th antenna and long wires. A remarkable little tuner that really works!
[ Hits: 12077 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 9.04 ]
- CB Quad antenna
- A low-cost and easy to build Quad antenna tuned for CB band on 27 Mhz.
[ Hits: 23358 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- EI7BA's Amateur Radio Pages
- Multi Band Quad,Cushcraft R5, R7, R7000, repair and maintenance, Remote Antenna Switching, Hexagonal Beam, Automatic Band Decoder, Low Band Verticals, Crank-up Tiltover Tower etc
[ Hits: 13354 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- Petlowany Three-Band Burner Antenna
- a simple, low-cost, trapless short vertical antenna which amazingly works on three HF bands (20, 15 and 10 meters)
[ Hits: 14642 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Quarter Wave with radials
- VHF quarter wave antenna mainly for scanner usage, The quarter wave antenna is an easily designed and constructed antenna for whatever frequency you want, although with the following design, you may to limit it to the VHF and UHF bands due to the physical size.
[ Hits: 7270 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- New HF antenna HB9ABX
- A new, revolutionary design allows the construction of small HF antennas,
which provide the same efficiency as large antennas. This antenna can be built for all HF bands, from 10 to 80 m.
[ Hits: 20806 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 9.10 ]
- Array Solutions - WX0B
- Stacking and phasing HF and 6m arrays antenna switches and contesting devices. Custom low band antenna arrays, bandpass filters,commercial/Mil STd filters,microwave components, commercial broadcast filters.
[ Hits: 5176 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.37 ]
- Giovannini Elettromeccanica
- Quad, Yagi for low bands. Specialist in antennas, supports and moving of medium-large sized radio antennas, professional rotators, masts, towers, and accessories.
[ Hits: 7763 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- HF Antennas for restricted space
- Arrl document about invisible antennas and indoor systems. It is important to consider that few compromise antennas are capable of delivering the performance one can expect from the full-size variety. But the patient and skillful operator can often do as well as some fellows who are equipped with high power and full-size antennas. The "cliff-dweller" may not be able to "bore a hole" in the band as often, and as easily, but DX can be worked successfully when band conditions are suitable.
[ Hits: 7114 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]