Search Results for "a to d converter"43 links
Ham Radio : Blogs : Asia : India
- VU2NAN Nandu
- Homebrew Antennas, Transmitters, Receivers, Converters, Keyers and SWR/RF Current Indicators with photographs an excellent blog with many projects by VU2NAN
[ Hits: 94 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- TG Electronics
- Specialize in the manufacturing and sales of DC Boosters, Regulators, Converters and Accessories
[ Hits: 168 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AO-40 VHF Converter
- 144 MHZ to 28 MHZ 2nd Down-Converter for AO-40 Sat
[ Hits: 364 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- CAT cable schematic for FT 817 857 897
- To connect up your FT-817/857/897 to a PC you have a number of options. For the serial connection you can go ahead and obtain a CT-62 from YAESU. Alternatively you can make up your box with a level converter and cable using schematic in this page
[ Hits: 6566 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 3.30 ]
- Hayseed Hamfest Co.
- Front panel overlays, RANverter SDR 2.0 Converter Kit, supplier of can-type and tubular electrolytic capacitors for Collins Drake Hallicrafters Hammarlund Heathkit National
[ Hits: 248 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Modulator-Demodulator Software Radio
A radio communication system where modulating and demodulating components are implemented using software on a personal computer or other embedded computing devices using by a converter.
[ Hits: 564 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DB Watts EIRP Calculator
- Online calculator, to convert dbWatts to Watts and vice-versa, or ERP and EIRP by G4URH
[ Hits: 440 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.15 ]
- LF Converter
- Home made LF converter, listen to signals below 300 KHz
[ Hits: 261 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LF to HF Converter
- This converter uses the popular NE602 mixer/oscillator chip and allows reception of signals below 500 kHz on a 3.5 – 4 MHz HF receiver
[ Hits: 244 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MDSR / SDR by VE3LNY
- An SDR project, MDSR modulator-demodulator software radio, made using an inexpensive converter and a pc. MDSR has a transceiver and a receiver converters.
[ Hits: 190 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Opendous - Upconverter
- Upconverter MF/HF Converter for Receivers. Converts signals in the MF and HF Bands to signals in the VHF Band. Intended for use in receiver applications with projects like RTL-SDR/SDR#/FunCube Dongle, or to listen to AM radio using an FM receiver.
[ Hits: 336 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RTL SDR IF converter
- IF converter for USB RTLSDR by IZ0KBA
[ Hits: 444 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Crystal tester
- Crystal tester project, crystals are used to control the operating frequency of transmitters, and it is used in radio frequency converters, oscillators, filters for cw, ssb and many other applications.
[ Hits: 455 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VGA To Scope Converter
- Converting a computer\'s VGA output for an oscilloscope
[ Hits: 161 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- TV To Scope Converter
- This project takes after the VGA-to-Scope converter by using composite video rather than VGA signals to create a display on an oscilloscope.
[ Hits: 181 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Building the Elecraft XV144 Transverter
- Construction of 28 MHz to 144 MHz Transmitting and Receiving Converter by KP4MD
[ Hits: 262 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 144 MHz to 2.4 GHz Transverter
- A home made project, scan and monitor the 2.4 GHz band using a common MMDS downconverter.
[ Hits: 398 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 144MHz to 50MHz receive converter
- A simple accessory for a satellite station, that allows using a 6 meter capable radio in conjunction with a typical S-band to 2 meter converter
[ Hits: 198 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
a to d converter
You can try similar termsup converter log converter hf converter a to d converter vhf converter fm to ssb converter rx converter ttl converter 70 mhz converter converter dc to dc converter log-converter ssn sfi converter hf to vhf converter utc converter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links