Search Results for "about v antenna"109 links
Antennas : 160M
- WH2T Inverted L Antenna info
- About a 160 meter band 1/4 wave inverted L antenna
[ Hits: 6713 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 6422 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Bazooka antennas at towertalk
- Posts about bazooka antennas at towertalk mailing list
[ Hits: 2242 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Echelon-Log Beverages
- About beverage antennas, Enhanced F/B Beverages, Bandwidth of Directivity, arrays
[ Hits: 1631 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PY6CJ About Delta Loop antennas
- Essential notes on building and dimensioning delta loop antennas for HF and VHF, in spanish
[ Hits: 3724 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dipole Antenna Radiation Patterns
- Much confusion exists about the radiation patterns of antennas. In particular, the horizontal
dipole is misunderstood by most who use it.
[ Hits: 1669 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- Dipole antenna
- Overview, summary, tutorial about the dipole antenna or dipole aerial that is widely used on its own and as the basis for other antenna designs.
[ Hits: 2955 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Inverted V antenna
- A french document about Inverted V dipole antennas
[ Hits: 2426 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The Crossed-Field Antenna
- Please be aware this article introduces a completely new concept in antenna theory. In fact, this is considered the most important development relative to antennas in this century. It is so pervasive that a series of articles are required to cover the concept and its applications to the depth and extent it deserves. This is the first publication about the Crossed-Field Antenna
[ Hits: 1412 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The G5RV Multiband Antenna
- A French translation of the ARRL antenna compendium chapter about the G5RV Multi-band antenna,
[ Hits: 1463 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The full-wave loop antenna
- These omnidirectional antennas offer Horizontal polarization, and about 2.1 dbd of gain. They are much quieter than a dipole or a vertical, have a broader bandwidth and will usually out perform a dipole antenna.
[ Hits: 4741 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Loop Antenna News and Information Forum
- This is the Loop Antenna Group to Ask Your Questions, Get Answers and Information about Loop Antennas for improved your Radio Listening and Enjoyment.
[ Hits: 1203 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- KR1ST Magnetic Loop Antenna
- This receive only loop covers a frequency range of about 5 MHz to 22 MHz and is built from readily available parts.
[ Hits: 1688 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QPR and portable antennas articles
- This is a collection of articles, generally from QRP-L, about QRP operations and portable antennas
[ Hits: 3753 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- About NVIS antennas
- What is NVIS Near Vertical Incident Skywave
[ Hits: 5542 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.22 ]
- Homebrew Buddistick 2007
- W3FF article about the buddistick portable vertical antenna in a PDF file
[ Hits: 5099 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- Assembly of the Lightningbolt Quad
- One of the best antenna values on the market is the LightningBolt Quad. At about half the cost of a tri-band yagi, you get five band coverage with a single coax feedline and excellent performance from a light, low wind load antenna.
[ Hits: 3359 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- About trap antennas
- Negatives sides of using trap antennas
[ Hits: 802 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Freebanders antenna systems
- Yagi Quad's and Verticals simple explanations about freebanders antenna systems
[ Hits: 723 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- P3A - Russian contest team
- On this page you will find information about previous, current and future operations of our contest team, different articles, links and info about contesting, DXing, contests calendar, propagation, antennas, equipment, awards, and much more.
[ Hits: 379 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Passion RadioAmateur 2.0
- French Blog about amateur radio and new technologies, Internet, Hyperfréquences (SHF), DX Radio et Contests, Antennas and Videos by F1JXQ
[ Hits: 196 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HFpack provides an information exchange about transceivers, antennas, systems, HF packs, propagation, new developments and
techniques in HF portable operation. Radio Amateurs are invited to participate in egroup and on-the-air nets around the world.
[ Hits: 547 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1690 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Atpdec is an open source program that decodes images transmitted by POES NOAA weather satellite series.
These satellites transmit continuously, among other things, medium resolution images of the earth on 137Mhz.
These transmissions could be easily received with an inexpensive antenna and dedicated receiver.
For more information about receiving POES satellite images consult the rig site.
[ Hits: 2457 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- DL5DBM`s 2 meter Antenna preamp
- Homebrew with CF300 DGMF with about .24 dBD gain
[ Hits: 2882 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.60 ]
about v antenna
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna 8 bay antenna 136-175 antenna antenna uk 136-175 mhz antenna end-fed antenna rxo antenna 4m antenna cd antenna 23 cm antenna 144 mhz antenna 144 antenna qfh antenna antenna t
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links