Search Results for "about v antenna"112 links
- RF Ground Radials
- Everything about RF Ground Radials. This site is dedicated to all things relating to antenna ground radials.
[ Hits: 922 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Shortened dipole for 10 & 40m bands
- A shorten Dual-Band Dipole with overall length of about 11 m. For this antenna traps are substituted by inductors, in order to cover the 10 & 40 m. Bands.
[ Hits: 3758 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 3 elements VHF yagi antenna
- 3 elements VHF Yagi homebrew antenna designed with YAGIMAX 3. Maximum forward GAIN is about 8,17 DBi. This antenna offering an effective radiation power 4 times greater of the transceiver output by SV1BSX
[ Hits: 10874 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 4.78 ]
- Wire Antenna for 75 and 80 Meters
- This article is about a wire antenna that covers the entire 3.5 to 4.0 MHz band with an SWR below 2:1
consists of two coupled dipoles, one resonant at about 3.5 MHz and one resonant at about 4 MHz, resulting in the low SWR
[ Hits: 1584 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Delta Loop
- An informative page about delta loop antennas
[ Hits: 8788 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- G5RV Multiband Antenna
- About the G5RV antenna, construction notes and tipical dimensions
[ Hits: 1366 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Quadrifilar Helix Antenna
- Article about quadrifilar helix antennas, electrical and physical characteristics, difference between quadrifilar and conventional helix
[ Hits: 1565 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- HF / VHF Mobile Antenna by KōEMT
- A 10 Bands mobile antenna for about the price of 2 mobile monobanders.
[ Hits: 2238 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Some plain facts about multiband vertical antennas
- There is considerable confusion as to what exactly a multiband vertical antenna is. The confusion concerns the method of feed, how much mismatch one can expect, how many radials are required, how the particular antenna is built for multiband use, plus some other points.
[ Hits: 1707 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Vertical antenna for Vacation
- Vertical Vacation Antenna for 80, 40 and 20 Meter-Band, by Herbert OE3BMB
This antenna is a full size λ/4 for 20m and 40m band, and a shortened λ/4 for the 80m band.
Generally on the 40m band the SWR is under 1,6. In 80m and 20m band at the resonant frequency the SWR is about 1,1.
[ Hits: 4637 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The Grid Yagi for 144 Mhz
- The Grid Yagi (or Grid Quad) is a high performance yagi antenna that can be built with readily obtainable inexpensive materials. Described here is a 6 element 2 meter version with a boom length of about 1 wavelength, shown
[ Hits: 2216 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- UHF Yagi for AO-40
- Based on DL6UW Yagi antenna's design-formula
The forward gain is 13.6 dBi (about 11.5 dBd) and it's pretty small, about 1,5 m in length
[ Hits: 2263 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- The humble Yagi or should that be Uda
- Article about Yagi-UDA antennas
[ Hits: 170 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- HF Antennas 101
- Here are 10 tips and truisms that every ham should know about antennas, by W20QI
[ Hits: 527 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- About broadband
- What you gain and what you lose.
While broadband and electrically small antennas may look attractive on the surface, they are by necessity compromises and usually donít work as well as tuned antennas.
[ Hits: 515 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A source of knowledge for learning about and understanding antennas. The goal is to present a comprehensive tutorial on antennas.
[ Hits: 563 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- VHF antennas, construction and use
- Article by VU2GT about VHF antennas, how to evaluate performances and models.
[ Hits: 741 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Whatís This About Antenna Gain?
- Discussion about antenna gain
[ Hits: 858 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The Clemens Match
- About the clemens match for beam antenna, as an alternative to common gamma matching techniques
[ Hits: 1060 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Patch antenna for APT
- The patch, or microstrip, antenna has become a common workhorse for the microwave spectrum from about 1 GHz to tens of GHz.
This type of antenna consists of two conducting layers separated by a dielectric to form an
extended capacitor by WlHDX
[ Hits: 932 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- About Vertical Antennas
- SM6EHY on verticals below 10 MHz
[ Hits: 1151 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Off-Center Feed - The Windom Antenna
- The Windom antenna was widely used in the 1930s and is named after the amateur that wrote a comprehensive article about it
[ Hits: 3288 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- VR2UIX Blog
- This Blog is about the Hong Kong Radio Amateur Station VR2UIX, rigs, antennas, accessories, DXing activities, HAM resources, knowledge, theory, practices, management, information technology and personal interests.
[ Hits: 140 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Balloon or kite antenna? Why not
- Balloon antennas, mainly about using 2 balloons instead of one for a vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 538 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- About GAP TiTAN DX
- Reports about gap titan antenna from other hams
[ Hits: 2197 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.50 ]
about v antenna
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna antenna 144 440 antenna end-fed antenna hb9 antenna 462 mhz antenna dk3 antenna 70 mhz antenna 433 mhz antenna gps antenna lz antenna cb antenna 40m antenna k5 antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links