TX Four Square Antenna
- A 220-ft tower that has five catenary lines, each about 500 feet long. Four of these lines, running NE, SE, SW, and NW support four 1/4-wavelength wire verticals used in a 160-meter four-square antenna.
Quarter wave vertical antenna
- About the basics of the quarter wave vertical and ground plane antennas that ares widely used for medium wave broadcasting, mobile radio communications applications and many more.
Long wire antenna random wire
- About longwire antennas, technically to be a true longwire an antenna needs to be at least one wavelength long, but common use of the term by Hams is for any random wire length that is end fed.
Small Antennas for High Frequencies
- This is about Small Antenna types and their properties which can help choosing proper
antenna for high-frequency wireless communications as: two-way radio, microwave short links,
repeaters, radio beacons or wireless telemetry
- RadioWORKS is a tool for calculating various items related to radio waves and radio wave propagation. Get detailed information about a frequency, such as the free-space wavelength, band classification, propagation methods, common transmitter configurations, etc. Calculate antenna lengths or frequencies. View a 3D coverage map by providing a latitude / longitude coordinate and transmitter height.