Search Results for "ac coil"35 links
Antennas : 40M : 40 meter Vertical Antennas
- Do it yourself HF2V
- HF2V dimensions for all the coils and capacitors. Make your own HF2V antenna with 160 80 40 and 30 meters kits by OZ9AEC
[ Hits: 2308 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- 8el 50Mhz / 70Mhz Dualband Yagi
- Only just over 6 foot long, a compact 8 element dualband Yagi for 6 and 4 meters band. No traps or coils, no matching required. Simple to build by G0KSC
[ Hits: 917 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 80m mobile antenna
- The antenna is made in four sections which consists of a base matching coil, a helical section, a centre loading coil and the top whip section with its capacity hat by G4DCH
[ Hits: 2236 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Space Saving 80 meter antenna
- Extending the NB6Zep wire Antenna for the 80 meters band by adding coils and improving ground
[ Hits: 591 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Loading Coil Calculation
- The calculation refers to either a loaded 1/4 wave or a loaded dipole,
[ Hits: 13274 | Votes: 108 | Rating: 4.51 ]
- Coil Designer - Mk 2
- This page lets you do calculations for single layer air cored coils using the solenoid formula
[ Hits: 3035 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Coiled Choke Balun for HF
- A very practical Balun for HF aerial work is the choke type. It reduces RFI to and from the feeder & at next to no cost or loss.
[ Hits: 2003 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Matching Coil Adjustment
- There is a specific procedure which must be followed if proper adjustment of a shunt matching coil is to be achieved.
[ Hits: 344 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Choke Coil - Made Easy
- In this article K3DAV show a very simple way to make an RF choke coil that will remove your RF feedback troubles
[ Hits: 592 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Coiled Coax Choke Balun
- A very practical Balun for aerial work is the choke type
[ Hits: 1036 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- CWS Coil Winding Specialist
- Manufacturer of transformers, inductors coils and chokes. Custom winding, EMI / RFI Filters, Antenna Windings on ferrite rod, Antenna Winding on phenolic. Any antenna coil designs.
[ Hits: 386 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- C&M Corporation
- C&M Corporation is a leading manufacturer for custom cable, cable assemblies and coil cord.
[ Hits: 201 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Buddipole Deluxe Antenna Review
- The Buddipole antenna is a very compact lightweight antenna that covers from 40 meters to 2 meters as standard and can be homebrewed to work on 80m and 160m or larger coils can be bought for 80m operation.
[ Hits: 183 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Increasing Amplifier Relay Speed
- Article describes a circuit that accelerates the coil of DC relays by momentarily doubling their voltage.
[ Hits: 322 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A home-built low-pass filter for 4m
- This unit uses four capacitors, only two of which are variables, and a single tapped coil. It is built in a die-cast box, and has been tested up to 80W input power on 70MHz by G4CJZ
[ Hits: 274 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsrf coil 160 mtr coil coil coil q pi l1 coil hf-coil coil hf 80m coil coil 32 5/8 coil iso-res air coil iso-res coil pi coil coil q coil of
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links