Search Results for "ac coil"36 links
Antennas : 40M : 40 meter Vertical Antennas
- Do it yourself HF2V
- HF2V dimensions for all the coils and capacitors. Make your own HF2V antenna with 160 80 40 and 30 meters kits by OZ9AEC
[ Hits: 2309 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- 8el 50Mhz / 70Mhz Dualband Yagi
- Only just over 6 foot long, a compact 8 element dualband Yagi for 6 and 4 meters band. No traps or coils, no matching required. Simple to build by G0KSC
[ Hits: 926 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 80m mobile antenna
- The antenna is made in four sections which consists of a base matching coil, a helical section, a centre loading coil and the top whip section with its capacity hat by G4DCH
[ Hits: 2261 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Space Saving 80 meter antenna
- Extending the NB6Zep wire Antenna for the 80 meters band by adding coils and improving ground
[ Hits: 682 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Loading Coil Calculation
- The calculation refers to either a loaded 1/4 wave or a loaded dipole,
[ Hits: 13543 | Votes: 112 | Rating: 4.53 ]
- Coil Designer - Mk 2
- This page lets you do calculations for single layer air cored coils using the solenoid formula
[ Hits: 3061 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Coil-Shortened Dipole Antenna Calculator
- Build an effective dipole antenna that needs much less space by adding two loading coils. This online calculator tells you how.
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Coiled Choke Balun for HF
- A very practical Balun for HF aerial work is the choke type. It reduces RFI to and from the feeder & at next to no cost or loss.
[ Hits: 2017 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Matching Coil Adjustment
- There is a specific procedure which must be followed if proper adjustment of a shunt matching coil is to be achieved.
[ Hits: 356 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Choke Coil - Made Easy
- In this article K3DAV show a very simple way to make an RF choke coil that will remove your RF feedback troubles
[ Hits: 736 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- Coiled Coax Choke Balun
- A very practical Balun for aerial work is the choke type
[ Hits: 1037 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- CWS Coil Winding Specialist
- Manufacturer of transformers, inductors coils and chokes. Custom winding, EMI / RFI Filters, Antenna Windings on ferrite rod, Antenna Winding on phenolic. Any antenna coil designs.
[ Hits: 391 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- C&M Corporation
- C&M Corporation is a leading manufacturer for custom cable, cable assemblies and coil cord.
[ Hits: 204 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Buddipole Deluxe Antenna Review
- The Buddipole antenna is a very compact lightweight antenna that covers from 40 meters to 2 meters as standard and can be homebrewed to work on 80m and 160m or larger coils can be bought for 80m operation.
[ Hits: 255 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Increasing Amplifier Relay Speed
- Article describes a circuit that accelerates the coil of DC relays by momentarily doubling their voltage.
[ Hits: 329 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A home-built low-pass filter for 4m
- This unit uses four capacitors, only two of which are variables, and a single tapped coil. It is built in a die-cast box, and has been tested up to 80W input power on 70MHz by G4CJZ
[ Hits: 290 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms160 mtr coil l1 coil coil coil q pi rf coil 5/8 coil coil q iso-res coil iso-res air coil coil of coil hf pi coil iso res coil car coil ac coil
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links