AMRAD Active LF Antenna
- The AMRAD Active LF Antenna. You can tune into LF activity with this easy-tobuild and erect active antenna. As a bonus, you get MF and HF coverage, tooŚnot to mention world-class performance
Martlesham DX and Contest Group
- The Martlesham DX & CG was founded off the back of a group of keen UK contesters who wanted to do a serious effort in CQWW contests - WPX and CQWW SSB.
G0KPW - M6T - M7T - M8T
Harger Lightning Protection, Inc.
- Harger Lightning Protection is a full line supplier of lightning protection and grounding equipment, servicing the lightning protection, communications and electrical industries.
Distance and Bearing Finder
- This service uses data from the US Census and a supplementary list of cities around the world to find the latitude and longitude of two places, and then calculates the distance between them. It also provides a map showing the two places, using the Xerox PARC Map Server.
- AMSAT is a worldwide group of Amateur Radio Operators who share a common interest in building, launching and communicating with each other through non-commercial Amateur Radio satellites.
Popagation studies committeePriority listing
- This page is about the RSGB's Propagation Studies Committee, its work, services and current projects, together with guides to where to find more about matters relating to propagation on the Internet at all levels from introductory to professional. Watch this space!
- A full featured, graphical, user friendly program that performs structural analysis on horizontally polarized yagi antennas constructed from round tubing. YS can work in Imperial or Metric Units, and is likely to tell you more about a yagi antenna than you ever thought you needed to know. YS has been used by commercial manufacturers and premier station builders for over a decade by Kurt Andress, NI6W
- This is the place for downloading the latest DOS version of Quickyagi the freeware yagi modeling program with auto-design & optimize.
Windows Telnet to ComPort cross connect
- This program lets you cross connect Telnet connections and ComPorts or Ethernet. It can be used as a backup connection for PacketCluster nodes or to connect a CT network to a remote PacketCluster.