Power House's CB Page
- A little information about me and my equipment, loads of useful links to just about everything CB radio related. Features a tune-up section for just about every PLL controled radio out there. Drop by, you won't be disapointed!
- Professional antennas in MF, VHF, UHF and SHF frequency range for military applications, civil-professional market, mobile communications, radioamateurs and antennas for special applications - EMC, radiomonitoring, etc.
- Carrier Communications sells new and used Motorola and GE two-way radios and microwave equipment We also rent space in 22 antenna sites located throughout California to commerical and amateur radio users.
Antique Electronic Supply
- Antique Electronic Supply has a complete line of vacuum tubes. We feature Svetlana vacuum tubes for amateur radio, broadcaasting and audio applications. We have over 700,000 new old stock tubes to choose from. We also have a complete line of transformers, featuring Hammond and One Electron. Capacitors, resistors, parts, books, etc. Most orders shipped within 24 hours. Major credit cards accpeted. E-mail for free catalog!
- A full featured, graphical, user friendly program that performs structural analysis on horizontally polarized yagi antennas constructed from round tubing. YS can work in Imperial or Metric Units, and is likely to tell you more about a yagi antenna than you ever thought you needed to know. YS has been used by commercial manufacturers and premier station builders for over a decade by Kurt Andress, NI6W
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
- Another way of having your own bbs, using AGW Packet engine. HamServ is a TCP/IP Server program that runs under 32 bit windows and offers support for AX25, HTTP, NNTP, POP3, SMTP, and TELNET.
Ideally it should be run under the AGW Packet engine, with the add on TCP/IP driver, it then allows for simultaneous connects via the internet and via packet radio, but it can of course be used stand alone, in which case people will be able to connect to it via the Internet.
- 32-bit Windows software to control multiple radios simultaneously. Beside direct control, it also features frequency and memory management and various scan options. Supported radios range from AOR to Icom and WiNRADiO.