HyLaunch - Antenna Launching System
- The HyLaunch, Build a Compact, Integrated Antenna Launching System by Bill Jones, KD7S, Getting a portable antenna into the top of a high tree can be a real challenge without the right tools.
Build An LF Antenna Analyzer
- A Portable Low Frequency Antenna Analyzer, For those of us who like to play with antennas on the ham bands, one of the handiest tools to have around the shack is an "antenna analyzer". These gadgets combine a signal generator and standing-wave ratio (SWR) sensor in a small battery-powered unit.
G3kma, iota manager's website
- Iota - islands on the air - is an amateur radio programme run by the rsgb (radio society of great britain) to promote contacts with island stations worldwide on the radio amateur frequency bands.
K4eq ham radio blog
- A place for me to express my thoughts on my radio activities, the state of amateur radio today, or anything else related to ham radio. Most of what you will read is only an opinion of mine and not something I'm about to get all bent out of shape over.
- GlobalTuners provides access to web controlled receivers. Listen to Ham radio, Tune Shortwave radio, Listen to Air traffic control, experience Airband receptio including ACARS and Airports. Tune remotely controlled receivers all over the world with your browser and get live audio.
- Clover technical specifications, digital communications mode that conveys 8-bit digital data over narrow-band high-frequency radio.
- The Olivia transmission system is constructed of two layers: the lower, modulation layer is an (almost) classical Multi-Frequency Shift Keying (MFSK) and the higher layer is a Forward Error-Correcting (FEC) code based on Walsh functions.
WinDRM - HF Digital Radio Mondiale
- WinDRM is the hottest digital mode on HF today! Nothing else exists where you can transfer data at almost 1KB/s without using proprietary hardware. HF Digital Radio Mondiale allow fast data, pictures, and voice over a 2.5Khz bandwidth
Icom IC-706 Radio mods dbpop
- Info and mods for IC-706, IC-706 Expanded frequency IC706 - spare 0.3A, MARS/CAP Modification for ICOM IC-706, enables out-of-band transmit for 1.6 MHz to 54 MHz, ore sensitive transmit for 2 meter
IC-706 60 MHz to 200 MHz band pass filter, Icom IC-706 Extended RX mod, ICOM 706 MKII Extended transmit mod, Special on IC706mkII TX range expansion for IC-706MKIIG, Expand only mod for the IC-706MkII
Low cost frequency stabilisation
- The Icom IC-746 is quite a popular HF/VHF multimode transceiver which has one shortcoming in its standard configuration when used to operate modes requiring good medium-term frequency stability.
- We are Western Canada's LARGEST Amateur Radio Retailer. Although we specialize in Amateur Radio Equipment, we also have equipment for the scanner enthusiast. For our commercial customers, we have Land Mobile Avionics and Marine radio equipment.
BB Shopping UK Distributor of PMR 446Priority listing
- We stock a range of two way PMR446 radios. PMR 446 is a license free frequency, which means that you can communicate for up to 3km (terrain allowing) without any call charges or license requirements. They can be used in most European countries and are ideal for holiday trips.
- A Windows Freeware general purpose logging and CAT rig control program, primarily for the visually impaired. It has options for improving screen readability including the option of changing font size. Turn on the synthetic speech capabilities and your PC can announce frequency and mode information from the radio and log book information.
- GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard maintains updated geophysical indices and displays the information in a friendly - at a glance - manner. GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard features a Global Maximum Usable Frequency, MUF, map that creates and manages predictions from the VOACAP engine.
Displayed geophysical indices include: solar wind Bz component, speed and pressure, current WWV type indices and predicted solar flux, planetary A-Index and probability of major storms at middle latitudes for the next day.
Portable PSK Station
- Color photos, schematic and diagrams for an article written by N2APB for Fall 2000 QRPp. Also the subject of a presentation made at the Pacificon QRP Forum in October 2000.An Integrated and Portable PSK Station for 80 & 20 without using a PC!