Petlowany Antennas by K6NO
- WorldRadio Article on Petlowany antennas base on this principle: if a length of wire is wound into a spiral-shaped coil and excited by a radio frequency current connected to the innermost portion of the coil, it will then, and only then, exhibit RF characteristics that closely approximate those of a resonant linear wire of the same length
Low Frequency operations by W3EEE
- A squint at the world of LF
This website was initially thrown together to provide ready availability to data being collected from the measurement of a transatlantic LF (Low Frequency) path.
Low Frequency Transmission Modes
- Article by W1TAG on operating modes used on low-banding.
The 2200 meter band (135.7 - 137.8 kHz) is only 2.1 kHz wide, so voice work on SSB or AM is out. Find out the best modes on LF
- Naptech buys and sells quality test equipment from hp, tektronix, including spectrum analyzers & peripherals, oscilloscope, frequency counters timers, signal generators, multimeters & voltmeters, RF & power meters, microwave amplifiers
DXCluster for Pocket PC
- It is a DXCluster program that can use either Packet (Packet Engine) or Telnet to connect to DXCluster servers.It can catch also DXCluster spots monitoring the Packet Frequency.
- Leading supplier of low and high frequency electronic filter design products for the design of wireless telecommunications equipment, semiconductors and more
- A free computer aided design program to help users without special expertise in filter design to create filters using Linear Technology's monolithic filter ICs. With FilterCAD, you can design lowpass, highpass, bandpass and notch filters
- LinRepeat is free repeater control software for Ham Radio that runs on Linux. It is easily configured and modifiable, and is licensed under the GNU Public License version 3 (GPLv3). It's intended to be as simple, fast, and stable as possible. It relies on other software such as Gstreamer although the program itself is written entirely in Perl.
- CTR-Remote is an enhanced version of CTR817 (a Pocket PC radio control program for the Yaesu FT-817). The program has been completely re-written using Microsoft Visual Studio .NET and now supports a wider range of radios, Bluetooth® wireless technology and/or TCP/IP and Wi-Fi radio control, ADIF log import and export format, custom frequency lists, DX Cluster monitoring, callsign lookup, and enhanced scanning options.