QRP Magnetic longwire balun with VHF-splitter
- This Magnetic Longwire Balun (MLB) makes it possible to efficiently use a coaxial lead-in cable with all forms of longwires, T-forms or other types of wire antennas, without the need for an antenna tuner.
Antenna Gain to ERP
- A radio's transmitting power can be concentrated along the horizon by use of a GAIN antenna. Although you may still be transmitting with four watts of power, your effective radiated powerwill be greatly increased. This table shows the effects of antenna gain on a transmitter with 4 watts of transmit power.
- Since 1956, E-Z-Hook has been manufacturing electronic test accessories used for test and measurement purposes throughout multiple industries.
Test probes, multimeters, coax cables, adapters
- Provides technology and solutions for the electronic test and measurement, optical, rf and microwave, wireless, wired, telecommunications. Make Frequency Counters, Antenna and spectrum analyzers, power meters, signal generators
Gage Applied Technologies
- Gage applied technologies designs and manufactures high-speed data acquisition systems, high-speed digitizers in pci / cpci / pxi or pc oscilloscopes, providing utmost measurement fidelity for high frequency signals.
- The signal forge 1000 signal generator is a portable, high-performance digital and rf signal source with a 1 ghz frequency range. features include digital, differential and ac coupled outputs
- Bobís Electronics serve a wide market of customers throughout the Midwes, supports brand names such as Bendix King, ICOM, Relm, Uniden, Antenna Specialist, Antennex, Cushcraft, DB Products, Maxrad, Sinclair, and numerous others.
- SigJenny turns your PC into a flexible and powerful audio signal generator for free.
It can create multiple waveforms, sweep, fire single or repeating tone bursts. You can save your sound as a wav file, display a frequency response, use SigJenny a bit like an oscilloscope, and do a very good impression of a police car!