Crossed Field Antenna
- The Crossed Field Antenna (CFA) is one of the applications of Correction of Maxwell's Equations which was used over 150 years ago which was proved these days that the Magnetic Field Source is only the Displacement Current not the Conduction Current .
These Corrections was made by an Egyptian Doctor Engineer Fathi Kabbary , who reached the New Correct Theory which shows that the height and efficiency of the antenna doesn't depend on the wavelength
HF Copper Looppop
- A small transmitting loop antenna for 14MHz and 21MHz. This is an antenna you might consider if you have limited space, by Lloyd Butler VK5BR
Based on material originally published in Amateur Radio, 11 1991
Win-Test contest logging software
- Win-Test is a contest logging software compatible with all the operating systems Windows 32 bits without exception.
All major international and many national contests are supported. Network TCP/IP capability, radios and CW interfaced, database-aided autocompletion, and much more...
Whitton Amateur Radio Group
- If you find yourself in London then please do visit. The club operates a HF station with the call sign GX0MIN, Friday evenings. We have held the contest call sign M2W since 2000, and regularly participate in HF contests. CQWW SSB is a favourite and the group has operated the October event from Whitton using M2W and from DX locations during the years, with the calls 9H0WW, ZC4DX, C56DX, A45ZN.
DeltaKilo Yahoo Group
- This is a group for CBers, Sidebanders, Amateurs and Freebanders. Items to be discussed are CB, Skip, Skeds, DX communications, SSB, export radios, Radio equipment, mods, ham radio, repairs, electronics, CW, PSK31, RTTY, digital, and different radio shops.
MixW RigExpert - USB INterface
- MixW RigExpert integrates sound card with CAT, PTT, CW and FSK functions in a single box with USB connection to your desktop or notebook computer for operating phone, CW, and digital modes.
WaveNode Precision Station Monitoring
- The WaveNode WN-1 is a precision, full-featured Amateur Radio Station Monitoring System which now includes Audio Announcing for RF power, SWR, and DC monitoring using HF and UHF remote sensors.
Global Positioning System Primer
- Welcome to the Global Positioning System (GPS)
What is GPS? What is Navigation?
GPS Elements Satellites in Space Ground Control Stations and Receivers, How GPS Works - An Amazing System, Military Uses for GPS
Eurofrequence Dierking in Germany
- Accessories, like universal audiofilter, Mixer interface for sound card, highvoltage powersupply, accessories for 706, hamradio vacation,Roger Beep, Microphons, Headsets and more. Please look
AEA - Wireless software
- AEA Wireless Director Software Series turns PC's (running Windows 95/98/2000/ME or NT) into powerful tools that expand the use and power of SWR, Return Loss and Complex Impedance Analyzers.
- If you're one of the many hams whose principal operating mode is SSB, then the easiest way to increase your enjoyment of the hobby is to use CW. If you disagree with that statement, then there's a good chance, if you're honest with yourself, that the reason is because you have never been good enough at Morse to make using it an enjoyable experience
- Orbitron is a freeware (cardware) application dedicaed to satellite tracking. Allow tracking of ISS, Iridium flares, ham radio satellites, International Space Station, satellite passes prediction, orbits, auto updates and alerting