The Multi-Band Fan Dipole
- How to build a multi-band dipole antenna with a single coax feed.
Instructions for a 160M antenna that will fit in the space that a 75M dipole will with almost as good of results as a full size 160M dipole!
Oscar Sierra BravoPriority listing
- The OSCAR SIERRA BRAVO is an International DX Group. We believe in promoting friendship through radio amongst all people in the world. The membership is open to ALL radio operators regardless of their nationality, age, race, religion, politacal beliefs, and their memberships with other clubs.
- Kenwood continues its strong and proud heritage as the Pacesetter in Amateur Radio. Kenwood was the first Amateur Radio manufacturer on the Web. It is our firm dedication to continue leading the way with useful website services in the future. Visit our Amateur page to learn more.
Distance and Bearing Finder
- This service uses data from the US Census and a supplementary list of cities around the world to find the latitude and longitude of two places, and then calculates the distance between them. It also provides a map showing the two places, using the Xerox PARC Map Server.
Near-Realtime MUF indicatorpop
- This is a highly informative map that can be used by amateur and professional radio communicators to determine maximum usable frequencies for any world-wide path at the indicated UTC (Zulu) time.
Popagation studies committeePriority listing
- This page is about the RSGB's Propagation Studies Committee, its work, services and current projects, together with guides to where to find more about matters relating to propagation on the Internet at all levels from introductory to professional. Watch this space!
Atlantic Ham Radio Ltd.pop
- Canada's premier amateur radio, shortwave radio, scanner, CB, marine and aircraft radio store. A complete line of acessories is also available along with full service and repair facilities.
- Carrier Communications sells new and used Motorola and GE two-way radios and microwave equipment We also rent space in 22 antenna sites located throughout California to commerical and amateur radio users.
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.