Search Results for "acom"125 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 6M
- 3 element 50 Mhz Yagi
- A 3 elements long yagi antenna for 6 meters band by ON6MU
[ Hits: 11134 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 4.62 ]
- RF Balun Transformers
- This application note is designed to help the reader
understand how balun transformers can be used in
today’s RF/Microwave communication applications.
[ Hits: 1763 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Magnetic longwire balun
- Magnetic longwire baluns 1:9 combined with ground, a 1:2 and 1:1 balun connections by ON6MU
[ Hits: 4034 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.13 ]
- QRP Magnetic longwire balun with VHF-splitter
- This Magnetic Longwire Balun (MLB) makes it possible to efficiently use a coaxial lead-in cable with all forms of longwires, T-forms or other types of wire antennas, without the need for an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 2772 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Balun for folded dipoles
- A 1:4 balun suitable for folded dipole antennas
[ Hits: 4134 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 3.40 ]
- VHF/UHF Wideband Portable Dipole
- A portable dualband dipole robust and compact antenna usable for horizontal and vertical polarisation by ON6MU
[ Hits: 2913 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- HF Mobile Antenna HB9ABX
- Most efficient hf mobile antenna, This mobile antenna is designed for all HF bands from 10 to 80 meters an proved to be very efficient in my travels in South America on 15 and 20m for contacts to Europe and within South America.
[ Hits: 4890 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.51 ]
- Vipormutant antenna by ON6MU
- A Versatile Innovative Portable Multi-band Tunable Antenna can work HF VHF and UHF ideal as portable or balcony antenna
[ Hits: 2951 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- HF VHF mini antenna tuner
- A small antenna tuner project that cover from 3 to 150 Mhz with a max power of 50 watts by ON6MU
[ Hits: 3798 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- WA3COM Washington Amateur Communications
[ Hits: 501 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- W7DK Radio Club of Tacoma
[ Hits: 301 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Local Area Communications
- Communications for short distances can be done in VHF or in HF mode, here is explained the differences.
[ Hits: 356 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Acom 1000 70 Mhz modification
- ACOM 1000 modification uses electric band switching, such that both 6m and 4m operation can be maintained.
[ Hits: 1227 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 5 Amp power supply for portable usage
- A 13,8v/5Amp 78H05 based power supply for portable use. In this example used to power up a Yaesu FT-817
[ Hits: 6444 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- APLT Communications
- Italian ham radio dealer for Icom Array Solutions hyt mfj force12 heil-sound yaesu spiderbeam pkw ameritron acom palstar.
[ Hits: 600 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Ham/2 - OS/2 and Amateur Radio
- Homepage of the OS/2 and eComStation enabled Radio Amateurs, the HAM/2s. Reference site for OS/2 ham radio users,
[ Hits: 378 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Free Prefix, DXCC and Locator program
[ Hits: 802 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- This free program displays the location of any locator on a map.
It calaculates between two Maidenhead locators the distance (km and miles) azimuth longitude latitude
Show the location, direction and distance as you move your mouse on a map!
Graphical Locator Program, By ON6MU
[ Hits: 1440 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- This free program calculates the location of any locator. It calaculates the distance, azimuth, longitude and latitude between two Maidenhead locators. Converts longitude/latitude coordinates to Maidenhead locator Converts Maidenhead locator to longitude/latitude coordinates
[ Hits: 831 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PreMuLoc for windows
- This program combines the formerly know programs PreFind and MU-Locator into one but with many improvements to find the location of any prefix, country or Maidenhead locator! Display and find locators on any map and calculate the distance and direction between two locators.
[ Hits: 390 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Easy to use Audio Spectrum- and PSK31 decoding program specially designed for SWL's who don't need TX or for anyone who just like to monitor PSK31 or analyse signals. Adjustable DSP and Spectrum settings for audio and frequency spectrum analasys or to set it for best decoding of PSK31 signals. By ON6MU
[ Hits: 2397 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- UISS Windows Packet Program
- This program has been designed for packet communication with ISS (International Space Station), PCSat or 'compatible' satellites with ease... Ideal for any UI packet communication.
[ Hits: 1227 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Amplifier for 15 and 17 meter band
- The two linear amplifiers are ment for use with QRP SSB/CW/FM/AM transmitters on the amateur bands 15 and 17 meters can be powered from a 12 volt DC supply by ON6MU
[ Hits: 1344 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multi-functional Power Supplies
- Two types of multi-functional Home-brew 6/8Amps - 20 Ampere variable power supplies by ON6MU
[ Hits: 1585 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- 12/20 Ampere power supplies
- Two types of home-brewed 12/20 Ampere 13,8volt power supplies, including detailed part lists by ON6MU
[ Hits: 7461 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]