160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennaspop
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
Whiskey Alpha DX group
- "Formed in 1996 in the USA, the ""Whiskey Alpha"" group has members in a few different country's and is growing every day. We provide all members with a ""personalized"" QSL card design. Membership has no annual dues, and is for life."
Distance and Bearing Finder
- This service uses data from the US Census and a supplementary list of cities around the world to find the latitude and longitude of two places, and then calculates the distance between them. It also provides a map showing the two places, using the Xerox PARC Map Server.
USNO Mater Clock Time
- Time reference from USNO, USNO Time in Standard Time Zones,USNO Master Clock Time Animated GIF Clocks, Analog Java Clock, Compute Local Apparent Sidereal Time, Check your local System Clock vs. our Master Clock!
Digital Communications Conference
- Hams convene each year at a Digital Communications Conference to evaluate and further the state of the art. TAPR's webserver provides conference papers from previous DCCs as well as information about the upcoming DCC.
Near-Realtime MUF indicatorpop
- This is a highly informative map that can be used by amateur and professional radio communicators to determine maximum usable frequencies for any world-wide path at the indicated UTC (Zulu) time.
- Spread Spectrum Scene. Radio Propagation notes, with downloadable files.
Popagation studies committeePriority listing
- This page is about the RSGB's Propagation Studies Committee, its work, services and current projects, together with guides to where to find more about matters relating to propagation on the Internet at all levels from introductory to professional. Watch this space!