137 MHZ QHF Quadrafilar APT Antenna
- This version of the 135mHz quadrafilar antenna for APT reception is an adaptation from Bill Sykes and Bob Cobey's article Taming the QFH which appeared in the March 1997 RIG magazine.
The Bazooka antenna
- The Bazooka-antenna was developed by the staff of M.I.T. for radar use. The original Bazooka used coaxial cable for the entire radiating elements.
The Broadband Double-Bazooka
- The Broadband Double-Bazooka Antenna — How Broad Is It? 18-1. (Adapted from Technical Correspon- dence, QST, September 1976) The increasing interest in using the coaxial dipole.
Robeson County Amateur Radio Society
- RCARS has been formed to be a non-profit corporation dedicated to the safety and welfare of the citizens of Robeson County in times of emergency, disaster or other communications breakdown or overload.
Radio Sport Canada Zone to Zone propagation
- ZoneProp produces a 40 zone by 40 zone matrix that is updated hourly at approximately 20 minutes past the hour. The intersection between a row and column gives the band on which a constestant in the zone represented by the row is mostly likely able to contact an contestant in the zone represented by the column.
- This program shows a polar-projection map of the northern part of Region 2 (Western hemisphere) with the patterns of all AM radio stations in Canada, the United States, Mexico and Cuba, on a specified frequency, with the map centered on a user-specified "home" location.