- Website by, for and about Amateur Radio Emergency Service volunteer registered stations in the Radio Amateurs of Canada, Ontario Section. Find out what we do, and how we do it, as well as how you can help.
Tri-County Amateur Radio Club VA3TRI
- Website for radio Amateurs in the Hastings, Peterborough, and
Northumberland Counties of East Central Ontario, Canada. Propagation information as well as
antenna designs and home brew projects and Club News. Many links to Amateur Radio information
Saline County Amateur Radio Club
- This is the amateur radio club of Saline County Arkansas. We are still growing each year currently with over fifty members. We are the oldest Amateur Radio Club in Saline County. Our current constitution dates back to our incorporation in 1971.
Ak-Sar-Ben Amateur Radio Club
- The Ak-Sar-Ben Amateur Radio Club, Inc. of Omaha, Nebraska is a general interest amateur radio club. With nearly 300 members there is someone involved in every aspect of amateur radio. We make a special effort to participate in providing communications support for public service events, Field Day, and teaching classes for those who wish to obtain an amateur(ham) radio license or upgrade their license privileges. The club sponsors regularly scheduled Volunteer Examiners as part of the ARRL VEC program. The club also hosts a flea market in the fall and hosts an all area picnic in the spring. There is evidence of the club as far back as the 1920s and has a long history of community service and promotion of ham radio in the city, county and state. The current club was started in 1945 the club has been affiliated with the ARRL since that time The club has hosted the Midwest Division Convention in 1985 and in 1994. Tthe club has participated in Kidz Explore in Omaha which is attended by over 77,000 people. The AARC is also involved with the radio merit badge program for the Boy Scouts with several members being registered merit badge councilors. The club operates two repeaters under their KØUSA callsign, 146.940 and 224.940. Both repeaters are open for all licensed amateurs to use. The 146.940 repeater is home to Midlands ARES and Douglas County ARES nets.
An Introduction to FlexNet
- Features and operation of FlexNet packet networking software are discussed. Details of the software architecture, RMNC and MS-DOS hardware platforms, applications, user interface, adaptive parameters, and routing techniques are presented.