Search Results for "add an s meter"24 links
- Adding top band to inverted L
- GM0ONX extends the coverage of his inverted-L antenna to 160 meters band
[ Hits: 1417 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 160 meters long wire antenna
- The Ladder-line Twin-lead Marconi Antenna system for 160 meters band
[ Hits: 4787 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- TA-33m modification
- Adding 17 meter band to Mosley TA-33M yagi antenna
[ Hits: 291 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2 meter HT Handipole
- Add some gain over your rubber dummy load with this full size dipole on your HT.
[ Hits: 2436 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 300 ohm twinlead 40 meter dipole
- The N2CKH travel special 300 Ohm ladder line convertable antenna
[ Hits: 7984 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- W1AB Killer Antenna
- An elevated ground plane sized as a 40 meter antenna but fed with ladder line and antenna tuner for hf and 160 meters.
[ Hits: 2218 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Buddipole vertical dipole for 40M
- A vertical dipole for the 40 meters band made by using some buddipole parts and adding capacities on both ends by HB9MTN
[ Hits: 1062 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- 2 Meter J-pole from 450-Ohm Ladder Line
- Great first time J-pole project. Covers most of the basics. This small and thin design also makes it good for several stealth applications.
[ Hits: 40998 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 7.18 ]
- Portable 2 Meter J-Pole
- This is a simple portable 2-meter J-Pole antenna. You start with a piece of 450-Ohm Ladder Line
[ Hits: 863 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 160 meter full wave loop antenna
- The antenna is a 10 - 160 meter horizontal loop fed with 450 ohm ladder line all the way into the ham shack to an Palstar AT1500BAL balanced line antenna tuner
[ Hits: 90052 | Votes: 105 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- The Thick Loop
- The performance of a small magnetic loop can be improved constructing it larger, thicker or both.
The antenna is covering from 12 Megahertz to 32 megahertz and adding a 156 Pico farads ceramic capacitor it resonates on the 40 meters band.
[ Hits: 876 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W4JOH Cobra Antenna
- The original Cobra antenna, is a multiband 160 or 80 to 10 meter, designed by W4JOH is built using standard insulated wire of about 14 gauge and fed with 450 ohm ladder line down to the shack into a tuner.
[ Hits: 1260 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- Additional notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements, original article published by VE7CA
[ Hits: 13722 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 7 Bands Quad Antenna
- 7 band quad antenna, 6 and 2 meters added with two additional spreaders ar K8SMC
[ Hits: 1815 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Add 60 meters to butternut vertical antenna
- The Butternut vertical is a great antenna in that it covers all HF bands from 160- though
10-meters (or 160-30 meters for the HF-2V) except 60-meters. This article describes
three methods to add 60 meters to your Butternut vertical without losing any other bands.
[ Hits: 2811 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- FL2100 - 12 meter band mod
- Adding a full power output 12 meter band capability to the Yaesu FL-2100 despite of 10 meter.
[ Hits: 303 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 17 Meters on a Hustler 5BTV
- Convert a Hustler 5 band 5BTV to 17 Meters
An easy add on antenna project
by Larry, KK5ID
[ Hits: 913 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cushcraft A3S/A743 Performance
- Cushcraft A3S performances with the A743 kit to add 30 and 40 meters
[ Hits: 317 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Cushcraft A3S - A743
- About the Cushcraft A3S with A743 add-on for 30 an 40 meters
[ Hits: 303 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Meter Mate - SWR Graph Software
- Meter Mate is a companion utility for your directional watt meter that allows you to calculate the SWR reading when the forward and reflected power readings are measured. In addition to calculating the antenna system SWR Meter Mate will also plot the SWR curves of all of your antennas onto graphs that may be printed out.
[ Hits: 1561 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.26 ]
- NFM - noise figure measurement
- NFM (for Noise Figure Meter) is a software application to assist Noise Figure measurement. NFM implements the method of Agilent application notes AN 57-1 and AN 57-2 for noise figure measurement, but with the addition of an adjustable attenuator after the noise source and between the DUT and instrument.
[ Hits: 269 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Coil32 is a free coil inductance calculator, that allows to calculate: single layer and multi layer air core coils, toroidal air core coils, inductors on ferrite rings, in pot core, flat coils on the PCB, and also LC resonance parameters. The program have additional plugins to calculate another kinds of coils.
The application is free for usage and distributing.
[ Hits: 819 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- 59+ CW
- Freeware Win32 application can be used for sending CW signal to the transceiver over a COM port or simply listening to Morse code on the speaker. The application is very easy to configure and will allow you to you to add new Morse characters set speed, tone, dash, dot, PTT line delay and other parameters. It is also possible to set shortcuts for call, QTH, name, RST and ANY other QSO field.
[ Hits: 19966 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.31 ]
- Converting an HT-41 Hallicrafters Amplifier
- An amplifier made using an old HT-41 Hallicrafters Amplifier and adding the 160 meters band By W4NFR
[ Hits: 340 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
add an s meter
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 6 meter wire mes making a 10 meter to 6 meter 40 meter 17 meter vertic 2 meter 432 meter vertical 2 meter net 17 meter 10 meter amp 600 meter s meter 6 meter ssb 75 meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links