Search Results for "add an s meter"26 links
Antennas : 160M
- Adding top band to inverted L
- GM0ONX extends the coverage of his inverted-L antenna to 160 meters band
[ Hits: 1552 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 160 meters long wire antenna
- The Ladder-line Twin-lead Marconi Antenna system for 160 meters band
[ Hits: 4925 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- 2 meter HT Handipole
- Add some gain over your rubber dummy load with this full size dipole on your HT.
[ Hits: 2684 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- W1AB Killer Antenna
- An elevated ground plane sized as a 40 meter antenna but fed with ladder line and antenna tuner for hf and 160 meters.
[ Hits: 2253 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 300 ohm twinlead 40 meter dipole
- The N2CKH travel special 300 Ohm ladder line convertable antenna
[ Hits: 8151 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 40 M. triangular full wave vertical loop
- A 40 meters band full wave antenna project plan with model, adding the Missing Leg to the Inverted-L Antenna
[ Hits: 12603 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.99 ]
- 2 Meter J-pole from 450-Ohm Ladder Line
- Great first time J-pole project. Covers most of the basics. This small and thin design also makes it good for several stealth applications.
[ Hits: 41969 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 7.24 ]
- Portable 2 Meter J-Pole
- This is a simple portable 2-meter J-Pole antenna. You start with a piece of 450-Ohm Ladder Line
[ Hits: 924 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 160 meter full wave loop antenna
- The antenna is a 10 - 160 meter horizontal loop fed with 450 ohm ladder line all the way into the ham shack to an Palstar AT1500BAL balanced line antenna tuner
[ Hits: 92667 | Votes: 112 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- The Thick Loop
- The performance of a small magnetic loop can be improved constructing it larger, thicker or both.
The antenna is covering from 12 Megahertz to 32 megahertz and adding a 156 Pico farads ceramic capacitor it resonates on the 40 meters band.
[ Hits: 909 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W4JOH Cobra Antenna
- The original Cobra antenna, is a multiband 160 or 80 to 10 meter, designed by W4JOH is built using standard insulated wire of about 14 gauge and fed with 450 ohm ladder line down to the shack into a tuner.
[ Hits: 1391 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 7 Bands Quad Antenna
- 7 band quad antenna, 6 and 2 meters added with two additional spreaders ar K8SMC
[ Hits: 1876 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Add 60 meters to butternut vertical antenna
- The Butternut vertical is a great antenna in that it covers all HF bands from 160- though
10-meters (or 160-30 meters for the HF-2V) except 60-meters. This article describes
three methods to add 60 meters to your Butternut vertical without losing any other bands.
[ Hits: 2844 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- 17 Meters on a Hustler 5BTV
- Convert a Hustler 5 band 5BTV to 17 Meters
An easy add on antenna project
by Larry, KK5ID
[ Hits: 969 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cushcraft A3S/A743 Performance
- Cushcraft A3S performances with the A743 kit to add 30 and 40 meters
[ Hits: 445 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Cushcraft A3S - A743
- About the Cushcraft A3S with A743 add-on for 30 an 40 meters
[ Hits: 421 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Meter Mate - SWR Graph Software
- Meter Mate is a companion utility for your directional watt meter that allows you to calculate the SWR reading when the forward and reflected power readings are measured. In addition to calculating the antenna system SWR Meter Mate will also plot the SWR curves of all of your antennas onto graphs that may be printed out.
[ Hits: 1683 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.26 ]
- NFM - noise figure measurement
- NFM (for Noise Figure Meter) is a software application to assist Noise Figure measurement. NFM implements the method of Agilent application notes AN 57-1 and AN 57-2 for noise figure measurement, but with the addition of an adjustable attenuator after the noise source and between the DUT and instrument.
[ Hits: 298 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Coil32 is a free coil inductance calculator, that allows to calculate: single layer and multi layer air core coils, toroidal air core coils, inductors on ferrite rings, in pot core, flat coils on the PCB, and also LC resonance parameters. The program have additional plugins to calculate another kinds of coils.
The application is free for usage and distributing.
[ Hits: 1098 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- 59+ CW
- Freeware Win32 application can be used for sending CW signal to the transceiver over a COM port or simply listening to Morse code on the speaker. The application is very easy to configure and will allow you to you to add new Morse characters set speed, tone, dash, dot, PTT line delay and other parameters. It is also possible to set shortcuts for call, QTH, name, RST and ANY other QSO field.
[ Hits: 21729 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.05 ]
add an s meter
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter 2 meter 6 meter wire mes 40 meter 17 meter vertic making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 432 meter vertical 2 meter to 160 meter dipole making a 10 meter to 6 meter 4 meter ic 706 180 meter 11-meter-rf-amp 4 meter 10 meter qrp pic s meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links