Search Results for "adi files"95 links
Antennas : Magnetic Loop
- Antentop: Loop Antennas
- Article on radiation patterns of small loops, equivalent circuits of loop antenna, small loops as receiving antennas, ferrite loops
[ Hits: 1677 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A $20 HF mobile antenna
- A few hours of fun with PVC and wire and
youve got yourself a respectable road radiator. The antenna consists of little more than some PVC pipe topped by a RadioShack replacement whip antenna and a couple of coils made from a small roll of #14 house wire.
[ Hits: 9205 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Coaxial Traps for multiband antennas
- A new perspective on the analysis and
design of this popular antenna element. By Karl-Otto Müller, DG1MFT
[ Hits: 12561 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Short radials for ground-plane antennas
- Think your elevated radials always have to be full size? N6LF lets you in on some great ideas to lessen the âwingspanâ of radials, especially near the beach.
[ Hits: 1881 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The Sweepsteaks Handbook
- Mad River Radio Club Sweepsteaks Handbook A PDF handbook for midwest SS contesters
[ Hits: 533 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Amateur Radio Country Files
- This web site represents the home of "Country Files", databases of entities (countries), prefixes and callsigns that are used by amateur radio logging software. There are three "flavors" of country files: CTY.DAT used by contest logging software such as CT, N1MM, NA, TR and Writelog
DX4WIN.CTY used by the DX4WIN logging software
WPXLOC.DAT used by packet cluster software such as AR-Cluster, CC Cluster and DX Spider
maintained by Jim Reisert, AD1C
[ Hits: 2544 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Italian BandPlan
- Ari Milano draw and keep updated these pdf files representing the "radioamatori" bandplan, with notes in italian
[ Hits: 1116 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The Anorak Files
- A blog about ham radio.
A blog dedicated to cool stuff like ham radio, birdwatching and bus timetables
[ Hits: 198 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SWL Audio Clips
- mp3 files to download produced by an italian SWL. Includes, broadcast stations, air traffic controls, pirate radios
[ Hits: 1107 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Telecom Product Profiles
- Telecom Product Profiles is a manufacturers' rep firm specializing in factory direct Nello Towers, monopoles, antenna mounts, shelters, and more. Factory direct Cellular, PCS, and Wireless Broadband equipment such as antennas, radios, and more. Installation, financing, and leasing options available.
[ Hits: 811 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- JT65 Protocol
- JT65 is a digital protocol intended for Amateur Radio communication with extremely weak signals. It was designed to optimize Earth-Moon-Earth (EME) contacts on the VHF bands, and conforms efficiently to the established standards and procedures for such QSOs.
[ Hits: 976 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- DaimlerChrysler Radio installation guide
- Radio communication equipment installation recommendations
[ Hits: 1225 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.76 ]
- Frequency files for VX-150
- Frequency files and software for programmable scanners fro VX-150 and VX-2 yaesu radios
[ Hits: 4263 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.36 ]
- The purpose of the APRS-Beacon is to provide simple APRS-compatible position beacons for up to three Objects. It is designed to 'stand alone' and does not monitor other traffic on the frequency. It can use a single-port TNC (in 'native' mode), a single- or dual-port TNC in Kiss mode or the AGW Packet Engine in order to transmit on up to four radio ports.(When running with AGWPE, APRS-Beacon will also work with Windows 2000)
[ Hits: 2939 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- HamCalc v1.3
- HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include Antenna ERP calculations,
Attenuators, Audio Filter design, Coil Winding,
Decibels, Great Circles map and calculator, HF Filters, HF Traps, Metric conversions OP Amps
QRA Locator to Latitude/Longitude, Radio Horizon calculator, Resonance Satellite orbit calculator Timer calculations (555 timer)Zener Diode calculations Download zip By G4VWL
[ Hits: 20237 | Votes: 82 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- AutoRec is windows freeware time based automatic recorder - player for radio broadcast. Auto Recorder will record or play wav audio files, and execute batch or other executable application programs at scheduled times.
The primary use for Auto Recorder is automatic, unattended recording and playback of network or other satellite-delivered radio station program material.
[ Hits: 4370 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Easypal is a freeware DSSTV software uses the DRM (Digital Radio Mondiale) encoding to allow the sending of image files over voice channels. This mode is known as Digital SSTV
[ Hits: 6594 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- DF9CY Project Auriga
- PA is a JAVA software package containing several programs, SW/VHF/UHF Logbook (imports format from RADIOMAN, VMT), Log conversion to HTML format,
Import and export functions for RADIOMAN, CT RES files, BV QSL Labels, CSV etc.
Internet DX-Cluster support, Keeps track of your worked Callsigns, Checks your worked Grid Squares per band, Databases for worked Grids and Callsigns
Uses K1EA CQWW.CTY country file,
Easy command line version for terminal operation
Moontracking as clock, Pathloss calculation
[ Hits: 1486 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The new LogConv currently supports ADIF, Cabrillo, CT9, CT10, EQF and TR Log files as input and can output both ADIF and Cabrillo formatted files by ka5wss
[ Hits: 12086 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- T93Y LogPlus to ADIF
- Program which will allow you easy migration from logPlus to another logging software. Tested with Logger by K4CY so let me know it you have problem ADIF import to other software.
[ Hits: 771 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ASCII to ADIFF
- This program will convert comma delimited ASCII files to ADIF format for import into a logging program that supports ADIF import. The program is intended to be used with comma separated text files produced with other logging programs or with spread sheet programs, such as Excel.
[ Hits: 1412 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- MorseGen v1.2
- MorseGen converts text into a WAVE file of Morse code. The Tone and Speed are adjustable and the WAVE file can be repeated at a pre-set interval allowing it to be used as a CW Ident for amateur radio applications which require it.
[ Hits: 2136 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- EDI to ADIF utility
- Free software for converting EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) files to ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format). EDI is standard recommended by IARU for sending files in UKV/VHF/SHF contest in first IARU region
[ Hits: 531 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Second-Harmonic-Optimized Low-Pass Filters
- Sometimes we need a little more output filtering than traditional designs offer. Look at a new filter that can give you that extra boost. QST article by W3NQN
[ Hits: 605 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Automotive RFI elimination
- ARRL pdf file on how remove car noise from your radio. Modern vehicles are RF noisy environments. Come learn how to identify and silence yor mobile noise sources, by WA6PDP
[ Hits: 2326 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
You can try similar termsedi files maa files wav files .icf files adi files cvs files tle files eznec files qso text files maa antenna files cre8900 dat files eznec files ob 5-6 sound files csv frequency files making pc ale qrg files
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links