Search Results for "adi files"92 links
Antennas : Masts and mounts
- Amateur Antenna Tripod
- This project produces a sturdy tripod for small vertical antenna support using readily available electrical metal tubing (EMT) or conduit
[ Hits: 392 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Operator’s Guide to JOTA
- Downloadable brochure (PDF) that provides a handy guide to Amateur Radio terminology, instructions on making a contact, phonetics, a Morse code dictionary, rules on 3rd party operation and amateur radio courtesy.
[ Hits: 196 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A FREE Ham Web Site
- G0HWC details and HTML files with images to build yourself a Ham Radio website. Get your Ham Web Site on the internet for free
[ Hits: 293 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.95 ]
- Logging Sheets
- Ham radio blank log sheets to log your contacts in four different page format, available both on PDF and DOC files.
[ Hits: 313 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Remote Control Your HF Rig via the Internet
- By Alfred T Yerger II WA2EHI, explain how to remote your rig by using ham radio deluxe and skype
[ Hits: 287 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Australian Repeaters
- Ham Radio Repeaters in Australia
[ Hits: 142 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TS-590S Service Manual
- Kenwood TS-590S Service Manual in PDF
[ Hits: 250 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- RadioShack PRO-94 Manual
- PDF Manual for the RadioShack PRO-94 Radio Scanner
[ Hits: 94 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ADIF Divider
- Windows program to divide one big ADIF file to many shorter ADIF files, based on qso numers, in example to send it to LoTW.
[ Hits: 218 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- DBF to ADIF
- Free Logbook conversion program that allows the conversion of some old DBF log files (DXLog, EasyLog, LogPlus, TopLog, TurboLog TotalHAM92) to the ADIF Format, 3.8Mb ZipFile
[ Hits: 583 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Fast Log Entry
- Fast Log Entry (FLE) is a freeware program that creates ADIF files from manually entered QSO records. This is useful if you couldn't take a logging computer on your DXpedition etc by DF3CB
[ Hits: 497 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- iSpectrum is a free spectrum analyzer for MacOS that allows you to display live audio in a standard frequency plot, waterfall display or in a stereo oscilloscope view. Used by ham radio operators, audiofiles, musicians, and Sound Technicians.
[ Hits: 269 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FlexRadio Downloads
- This is the repository for all files related to FlexRadio SDR products and accessories.
[ Hits: 950 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- HERALD P2P radio link design
- Sw tool to design point-to-point multi-hop microwave links and networks, 400MHz to 58 GHz. Site/Hop Configuration; Customized Antenna & Radio Equipment Libraries; Link Budget; Path Profile Analysis ,clearance, reflections; import path profiles from SRTM maps, free download.
[ Hits: 370 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Arduino for Ham Radio Book files
- Sample files from the Arduino for Ham Radio Book by Glen Popiel, KW5GP, include many code examples including CW Beacons, RF probe, SWR meter, Iambic keyer, Satellite tracker, CW Decoder, rotor controller and more
[ Hits: 311 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Modifying HP Proliant Server Power Supplies
- This article documents the modification of 2 types of Hewlett Packard switching power supplies to enable their use as power sources for ham radio equipment
[ Hits: 253 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Radio Modification Information Center
- Tips, tricks, and modifications of Ham rigs, Ham modems, and more equipment.
[ Hits: 930 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]