LogSearch applet by G4ZFEupdated
- The Log search applet is a Java applet that allows on-line searching of your contest or DX-pedition logs. The applet and logs (in an optimised format) are located on your web site.
GB3MN and GB3VT Streams
- 3.697 Mhz 80 Mtr Late Night Net[22.00gmt-05.00gmt]HF SSB.
GB3VT Stoke on Trent 2 Mtr Amateur Radio Repeater 145.725Mhz[05.00gmt-22.00gmt]
These streams now run back to back with high quality 64kbps aac+ and are availiable 24/7/365.
LM - Log Post Processor
- LM is a program to edit contest logs ex post; a so-called contest post processor. With help of LM the user shall be able to convert his raw data to an up-to-date electronic log in a comfortable way and with as less effort as possible. Usefull to convert Cabrillo and ADIF formats
Excel ADIF Converter
- Use this excel spreadsheet and use it to input your old manual logbook data and have it converted to the ADIF format
- Windows program to divide one big ADIF file to many shorter ADIF files, based on qso numers, in example to send it to LoTW.
DBF to ADIF
- Free Logbook conversion program that allows the conversion of some old DBF log files (DXLog, EasyLog, LogPlus, TopLog, TurboLog TotalHAM92) to the ADIF Format, 3.8Mb ZipFile
- This utility was written as an interface between N1MMLogger and Logger32. Freeware windows Log Converter.
Cabrillo to ADIF
- This is a command-line or DOS program to convert a Cabrillo file to ADIF. The fundamental purpose is to take the output of a contest logging program (such as TRLog or CT) and prepare it for importing into a general-purpose logging program