- Home Page of 161SD012 Mario, member of Special DX'ers Radio Group SD, Poland Vice President & Magazine Editor. QSL Gallery, logs, QSL cards and many more useful informations about DX-ing.
Castalia Island DX Association
- The purpose of this society is to encourage DXpeditions, increase local activity, and put the FUN back in amateur radio. Carolina USA
- OKDX Foundation is a non profit organization the aim of which is organizing and funding radio amateur expeditions to rare countries and regions where no or low radio amateur activity exists.
CDXC Clipperton DX Club
- "The ""Clipperton DX Club"" promote the organization of radio-amateur expeditions thanks to financial support, QSL card printing, or equipment loan. The club created the ""DXpedition Award"" (DXPA), to honnor the traffic with radio-amateur expeditions."
ILIA - Italian Lake Islands Award
- ILIA - Italian Lake Islands Award web-site. Everything about ILIA: (rules, islands' photos, islands' list, official software, dx-peditions' photos, released awards, etc...)
- HF QSO/QSL/Award managment, ADIF Import/Export, full version free to everybody. Requires Access 97 or Access 2000 (with JPEG and TIFF filter installed), screen resolution 800x600/1024x768
MobileLog Amateur Radio Mobile Logging
- The MobileLog program is a specialty logging program designed for mobile amateur radio operators. It has been designed to allow quick entry of important information regarding QSOs. The software is primarily concerned with the logging of U.S. county information, which may be used to help work toward awards such as the USA-CA award for working all counties in the U.S.A. The data from this program may be imported into your general logging software. This sofware exports data in the ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format) and CSV (comma-seprated variable)
- Converts your logs into ADIF (Shacklog, EasyLog, PC-Profilog, LogPlus, DXLog, Log-Projekt, QW, UKWTEST, DAS LOG, HAM-LCT, Eurowinlog, StationMaster, Catlog, ARMAP95/98/2000, SPRINT, WinFD32, WAG, Fivenine, Excel Spreadsheet, CSV or TXT file; also ADIF to ASCII, import into RXCLUS DXCC and IOTA database, *.upf import file for IOTAMEM2 and many other features)