Antenna system in a shopping trolley wally
- Multiband portable antenna system edited by Andy Foad G0FTD, consisting of an old cb antenna with it's 27Mhz matching coil, an antenna tuner, car battery and a transceiver
ARIDX by UA1AAF
- At the moment the most used program is UA1AAF. It is an excellent program written by Boris, UA1AAF, to handle ARI International DX Contest. It can simulate K1EA or N6TR workings; it will be possible to connect the RTX to the computer using a standard interface in such a way as to transmit directly in CW from the keyboard; most of the controls are like K1EA's CT and N6TR's TR ; on line help provides almost all the information necessary for using the program. Is possible to insert QSO after the contest. An appropriate utility in included for conversion in ADIF format. The program is very small and therefore works without any problems on any IBM compatible computer with DOS 3.3 and over or Windows 95/98.
BS7H 1995 Scarborough Reef
- Amateur Radio DXpedition to Huang Yan Dao (Scarborough Reef) in 1995, includes slideshow and dxcc country information
The VHF Dxpedition to Dominica
- Main goals of this dx pedition was test out a MID SIZE 2MXP20 dual polarity or cross polarized Yagis in a field environment and shoot for a record number of EME QSO's using this system
Russian robinson club
- Club Russian Robinson for amateurs interested in radio communication from polar stations, islands and maritime mobile objects RRC founded in 1993. Goals are consolidation of radio amateurs, operating now or operated in the past on islands, drift-ice research, arctic and marine stations, signing their personal callsigns or as participants of DX-peditions.
The Art & Skill of Radio-Telegraphy
- A freware book on learning morse-code. The Art & Skill of Radio-Telegraphy Third Revised Edition by William G. Pierpont N0HFF, online version available in multiple languages
CRWATCH : clandestine radio watch
- Distribution list for Clandestine Radio Watch
a 'twice a month' summary about recent Clandestine Radio and Clandestine Radio related activities edited by Martin Schoech
- Filter design software. A program designed to expedite the design and analysis of lowpass (and highpass) filters with nearest 5% component values.
SVCfilter is 32-bit Windows electrical filter design software nicely written to help the radio amateur, technician or engineer design and analyze lumped-element lowpass and highpass filters.
- CountyLog windows amateur radio logging program. Log county contacts, export to ADIF, and access the Who's on the Air Database. Commercial version with free limited version availbale.
- ID Wizard is an ID timer with system clock setting and miscellaneous tools. Tools includes Notes, a full-featured “text” editor, Calculator,
Calendar for sun/moon times, Time Zone Browser
Conversion Utility Area, Distance, Mass, Power, Temperature, Time and Volume, Trace Route, Ping and WhoIs