- HF QSO/QSL/Award managment, ADIF
Import/Export, full version free to everybody. Requires Access 97 or Access 2000 (with JPEG and TIFF filter installed), screen resolution 800x600/1024x768
MobileLog Amateur Radio Mobile Logging
- The MobileLog program is a specialty logging program designed for mobile amateur radio operators. It has been designed to allow quick entry of important information regarding QSOs. The software is primarily concerned with the logging of U.S. county information, which may be used to help work toward awards such as the USA-CA award for working all counties in the U.S.A. The data from this program may be imported into your general logging software. This sofware exports data in the ADIF
(Amateur Data Interchange Format) and CSV (comma-seprated variable)
- Ham radio logging software by IV3DDM, includes award facilities, callbook, packet cluster, RTX control, QSL info, ADIF
- in english.
- KLog is free amateur radio logging software. Now including AZ,WAS,IOTA,DXCC & WPX awards tracking. Also ADIF
import/export is supported.
- Converts your logs into ADIF
(Shacklog, EasyLog, PC-Profilog, LogPlus, DXLog, Log-Projekt, QW, UKWTEST, DAS LOG, HAM-LCT, Eurowinlog, StationMaster, Catlog, ARMAP95/98/2000, SPRINT, WinFD32, WAG, Fivenine, Excel Spreadsheet, CSV or TXT file; also ADIF
to ASCII, import into RXCLUS DXCC and IOTA database, *.upf import file for IOTAMEM2 and many other features)
- Convert ADIF
into Cabrillo log file format by SP7DQR
ADIF Conversion utilities
- Converters available from: LogEQF9, Gemradio, SLog 2.09, Hyperlog 4xx, LogPlus, WJ2O, OH1AA, Toplog
- The new LogConv currently supports ADIF
, Cabrillo, CT9, CT10, EQF and TR Log files as input and can output both ADIF
and Cabrillo formatted files by ka5wss
T93Y LogPlus to ADIF
- Program which will allow you easy migration from logPlus to another logging software. Tested with Logger by K4CY so let me know it you have problem ADIF
import to other software.
ASCII to ADIFF
- This program will convert comma delimited ASCII files to ADIF
format for import into a logging program that supports ADIF
import. The program is intended to be used with comma separated text files produced with other logging programs or with spread sheet programs, such as Excel.
- Freeware , 3.8 MB executable that allows the conversion of some old DBF log files (DXLog, EasyLog, LogPlus, TopLog, TurboLog TotalHAM92) to the ADIF
Format by TRX-Manager authors
Master is a highly user configurable Windows application for working with HAM radio logbooks.
Master allows to convert any existing Cabrillo, TR, CT logs or a part of it into an ADIF
file. Also you can use ADIF
Master to open and modify existing ADIF
logs using customizable filters, add, remove and modify ADIF
tags and entries
- Win32 command line utility, that allows you to create Master Callsign Database file (DTA), used in many contesting programs, from different logs in ADIF
, Cabrillo, and plain text formats.
- Excel Spreadsheet to ADIF