- Official ADIF
is an open standard for exchange of data between ham radio software packages available from different vendors.
- Freeware Adif
to cabrillo converter by SP7DQR. Windows ADIF
2 Cabrillo log format converter application let you translate you contest log book from the standard ADIF
format to the Cabrillo format.
Excel ADIF Converter
- Use this excel spreadsheet and use it to input your old manual logbook data and have it converted to the ADIF
- Windows program to divide one big ADIF
file to many shorter ADIF
files, based on qso numers, in example to send it to LoTW.
DBF to ADIF
- Free Logbook conversion program that allows the conversion of some old DBF log files (DXLog, EasyLog, LogPlus, TopLog, TurboLog TotalHAM92) to the ADIF
Format, 3.8Mb ZipFile
- This utility was written as an interface between N1MMLogger and Logger32. Freeware windows Log Converter.
Cabrillo to ADIF
- This is a command-line or DOS program to convert a Cabrillo file to ADIF
. The fundamental purpose is to take the output of a contest logging program (such as TRLog or CT) and prepare it for importing into a general-purpose logging program
CT to ADIF
converts a CT contest log .BIN file to ADIF
LoTW to CSV
- The lotw2csv program converts an ADIF
report file from ARRL's Logbook of the World (LoTW) to comma-separated value (CSV) format so that it can be read into a spreadsheet program like Microsoft Excel.
Excel ADIF conversion
- Excel spreadsheet to input your old manual logbook data and have it converted to the ADIF