about adif on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev] 1
DX Resources : QSLing Operating Aids : Log Formats Software : Android Software : Log Analysis
Software : Log Converters
- LM - Log Post Processor
- LM is a program to edit contest logs ex post; a so-called contest post processor. With help of LM the user shall be able to convert his raw data to an up-to-date electronic log in a comfortable way and with as less effort as possible. Usefull to convert Cabrillo and ADIF formats
[ Hits: 631 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ADIF to Map Amateur Ham Radio Contacts by K2DSL
- This web application will read in a ham radio ADIF file produced by many logging programs and map contacts on a Google map.
[ Hits: 644 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- phpQW Tool Log Analysis
- Web based Amateur Radio Log Analyzer display contact map based on uploaded log, support
ADIF Cabrillo REG1TEST-Edi and STF-Logfile format
[ Hits: 377 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- QScope.org is an advanced statistics online application with innovative features for HAM Radio operators logs. While designed with amateur radio contesters score improvements in mind, it can help any HAM to have a better visibility over its logbook.
You can import ADIF or Cabrillo logs and have various statistics like QSOs per band, mode, operator; QSOs Rate; Operating Time...
[ Hits: 174 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Software : Logging Software : QSL
- Official ADIF Site. ADIF is an open standard for exchange of data between ham radio software packages available from different vendors.
[ Hits: 746 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Freeware Adif to cabrillo converter by SP7DQR. Windows ADIF 2 Cabrillo log format converter application let you translate you contest log book from the standard ADIF format to the Cabrillo format.
[ Hits: 3668 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Yea Cabrillo2Adif Converter
- Cabrillo2Adif A software for converting the radio logs from Cabrillo to Adif log format (for Mac OS X)
[ Hits: 553 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Excel ADIF Converter
- Use this excel spreadsheet and use it to input your old manual logbook data and have it converted to the ADIF format
[ Hits: 950 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- ADIF Divider
- Windows program to divide one big ADIF file to many shorter ADIF files, based on qso numers, in example to send it to LoTW.
[ Hits: 216 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- DBF to ADIF
- Free Logbook conversion program that allows the conversion of some old DBF log files (DXLog, EasyLog, LogPlus, TopLog, TurboLog TotalHAM92) to the ADIF Format, 3.8Mb ZipFile
[ Hits: 569 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- This utility was written as an interface between N1MMLogger and Logger32. Freeware windows Log Converter.
[ Hits: 372 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Cabrillo to ADIF
- This is a command-line or DOS program to convert a Cabrillo file to ADIF. The fundamental purpose is to take the output of a contest logging program (such as TRLog or CT) and prepare it for importing into a general-purpose logging program
[ Hits: 1267 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- CT to ADIF
- CT2ADIF converts a CT contest log .BIN file to ADIF.
[ Hits: 208 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LoTW to CSV
- The lotw2csv program converts an ADIF report file from ARRL's Logbook of the World (LoTW) to comma-separated value (CSV) format so that it can be read into a spreadsheet program like Microsoft Excel.
[ Hits: 250 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Excel ADIF conversion
- Excel spreadsheet to input your old manual logbook data and have it converted to the ADIF format
[ Hits: 1026 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.88 ]
- LoTW to Logger32 Credits
- Free program that download data from LoTW and modify an ADIF file exported from Logger32.
[ Hits: 144 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QSL Studio
- QSL cards and labels printing software. Create colourful QSL-cards and labels literally in some minutes. Print filled QSL cards or stickers from an ADIF-file, logs UR5EQF Log, HRD Logbook, AALog.
Windows Shareware program by RS SoftX.
[ Hits: 1550 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- LOTW EQSL Utility
- LoTW and eQSL export utility for Windows
allows you to export your LOTW and eQSL marked qso’s from Logger32 or an existing ADIF file and process them to the format of the service you are using and automatically upload them to either LOTW or eQSL.cc. By N2AMG
[ Hits: 529 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- This free program by SP7DQR is designed to print QSL Cards using Mail Merge Tool in MS Word from ADIF file.
[ Hits: 731 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links