Search Results for "adjust"74 links
- Tenna Dipper Kit
- The "Tenna Dipper" is a low power antenna analyzer and ATU tuning aid. With this handy accessory, you can determine the 50 Ohm resonance frequency of antennas or you can adjust your antenna tuner for a 50 Ohm match without generating QRM
[ Hits: 3829 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- W3FF Portable Dipole
- This is the antenna w3ff designed for his walking portable station. It is a dipole constructed out of the plastic plumbing pipe CPVC. There are telescoping whips at the ends of each side of the dipole, and these whips are adjusted to bring the antenna into resonance on each of five HF Bands 10, 12, 15, 17, and 20 Meters
[ Hits: 20795 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.13 ]
- J-Pole, tunable
- An adjustable VSWR, 2 meter J-Pole
[ Hits: 6100 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- MOXON Antenna Project
- The MOXON antenna can provide radio amateurs with an excellent antenna system that is easy to homebrew and usually does not require any adjustment if made according to the dimensions specified by its designer. A typical MOXON rectangle can be built in a few hours, using X type of spreaders arrangement as discussed on this web site.
[ Hits: 3955 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.14 ]
- Portable Rabbit-Ears Dipole Antenna
- This handy and cheap portable dipole can be folded and backpacked, carried in use, and adjusted to a very wide range of frequencies by KV5R
[ Hits: 1100 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Joe Tracker Ham Radio eBay Auction Price Tracker
- Ham radio equipment eBay prices, adjusted for trends, filtered for accessories, leaving only condition and auction terms to affect the final price. Also direct links to auctions, searches and recommended sites for research, plus amateur radio station rigs, projects and antenna farm.
[ Hits: 914 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Digital Smart Antennas DiSA
- Digital Smart antenna (DiSA) Automatically Adjusts over a wide band of frequencies.
[ Hits: 771 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Frequency Calibration for Weak Signal Work
- Accurate calibration of your receiver and sound card is necessary for good results with the weak signal modes in use at LF. Modern receivers with master oscillators that are synthesized to provide all conversion frequencies greatly simplify the process. This article describes a method of making the necessary measurements and adjustments to an ICOM R75 receiver and a sound card, using the ARGO software
[ Hits: 726 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Adjusting Morse Keys and Paddles
- These instructions use simple, generally familiar examples of equipment types and are designed to help you find the adjustment that suits you best
[ Hits: 1419 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Setting up the Electroinstruments Key-8
- These instructions are designed to help you find the adjustment that suits you best. What you are looking for ultimately is a particular feel, and that will vary from person to person.
[ Hits: 427 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W3FF Antennas Buddipole
- The Buddipole is a hi-tech, take-apart dipole designed for HF portable operations. The antenna uses a multi-band adjustable coil for all bands 40m - 2m.
[ Hits: 3575 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.62 ]
- Kenwood TS2000 Adjustments & Mods
- Another yahoo! group about modifications and trick for Kenwood TS-20000 transceiver
[ Hits: 6199 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- Scanner Standman
- These are custom built adjustable stands that hold handheld scanners, handheld amateur radios, two-way radios and FRS communicators.
[ Hits: 1148 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Freeware real time DSP filter particularly for applications of amateur radios , IIR, FIR filter, low-pass, high-pass, band-pass filter, band suppressor (notch filter) individually adjustable
[ Hits: 5765 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.14 ]
- MorseGen v1.2
- MorseGen converts text into a WAVE file of Morse code. The Tone and Speed are adjustable and the WAVE file can be repeated at a pre-set interval allowing it to be used as a CW Ident for amateur radio applications which require it.
[ Hits: 2231 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Easy to use Audio Spectrum and PSK31 decoding program specially designed for SWL's who don't need TX or for anyone who just like to monitor PSK31 or analyse signals. Adjustable DSP and Spectrum settings for audio and frequency spectrum to set for best decoding of PSK31.
[ Hits: 2834 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- Dimension 4
- Freeware software that synchronize your PC's clock.
Dimension 4 monitor your Internet connection and automatically adjust your PC's clock when you're online at an interval you specify.
[ Hits: 770 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- This graphics-intensive program reveals the load on the output of a matching-network, based on measurements of the components in that network. Adjust the network (tuner) for a flat input, measure or look up the network component values and you will immmediately see the R and jX values of the load on the network, presented as both a schematic with the component values and as a Smith Chart normalized to the specified system impedance.
[ Hits: 550 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Audio spectrum analyzer
- Analyzes audio from 10 Hz to 20 kHz, input from microphone or wave file, Variable sample rates (8000 Hz, 11025 Hz, 22050 Hz, 44100 Hz)
Variable transform sizes (1k, 2k, 4k, 8k)
Upper and lower limits adjustable
Continuous, averaged, peak hold
[ Hits: 29050 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Ham International CB Radios
- Retrospective of a mark now disappeared. Jumbo, Multimode, Concorde, Puma, Viking. Photographs, diagrams, adjustments etc.
[ Hits: 10055 | Votes: 128 | Rating: 8.09 ]
You can try similar termsusing vna to adjust adjust frequency adjust adjust transmit freq adjust how do you adjust a squelch udine vna to adjust rf i?p gain adjust adjust vox dx70 how to adjust your dipol kenwood-tw-4000a,adjust- kenwood tw 4000a,adjust dead key adjust on galaxy99 kenwood tw-4000a,adjust how to adjust power outp
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links