- Accessories for your hamshack, such as Band Decoders, various types of Antenna Switches, Antenna Stacking devices, special devices designed dedicated for the SO2R operating technique, USB Interfaces, cw keyers and many others
- Visual Wais is a free HAM (Amateur Radio) software to manage WAIS (Worked All Italian Squares) award.
With few clicks, it allows the complete award management, from QSO insertion to endorsement requests.
PDW Paging Decoder
- This free windows software allows you to decode digital signals like FLEX, POCSAG, ERMES, MOBITEX and ACARS.
- USB LSB AM Modem (Modulator/Demodulator) for SdR and DSB (direct conversion) transceivers by F6CTE
- Linux Radio Transmission Decoder support AX.25 POCSAG DTMF ZVEI by Thomas Sailer, HB9JNX/AE4WA
- DTMF decoder program that uses the sound card and FFT to decode DTMF by KB5RYO
M8000 Terminal Software
- This software allows your PC to connect to the Universal Radio M-8000 Decoder through its serial port in order to get and save the decoded data but also to send commands to the decoder.
A PIC16F84 based CW Decoder
- CW decoder project that automatically adapts itself to the CW rate and may be employed for learning purpose substituting the traditional tone generator and offering the capability of displaying the keyed code.