- Described is a simple inverted-V antenna which, when used with a balanced ATU, can be used on all the main Radio Amateur HF bands (80, 40, 20, 15 and 10m). The cental support is made in such a way that the wire can be coiled up for storage when the antenna is taken down.
Open Wire Feed Line a second look
- Put up the longest dipole you can fit, feed it with open wire line, connect it to the balanced output of your tuner and—poof! Instant multiband antenna. Is life really that simple? By Paul Danzer, N1II
The CQ Hall of Fame
- The CQ Halls of Fame The CQ DX Hall of Fame, started in 1967, and the CQ Contest Hall of Fame, started in 1986, were established to recognize those amateurs who have made major contributions to DXing and contesting, respectively.
- Beaconmap is a Win95/98/NT program to help listeners to identify the beacon stations of the NCDXF/IARU beacon network. The program displays a flashing dot at the location of the beacon that is currently transmitting. The call sign of the beacon, as well as the QTH is shown in the status bar. By PA1ARE
- KC9L PSK is a free PSK31 program based on AE4JY’s PSKCore DLL. It supports 5 RX channels, full duplex operation, and more. Even if it's development has been dismissed, is a good tool for windows 95/98 pc.
Interdigital bandpass filter designer
- Fill out the form to design a bandpass filter as described in the January 1985 issue of Ham Radio Magazine. These filters are generally limited to frequencies above 200 MHZ because their size is slightly longer than 1/4 wavelength