Echo-Echo DX Group
- The ECHO-ECHO group is an International Radio Club of 11 meter operators. The Group was founded on spring 1989 in Warszawa, the capital of Poland, to study propagation and to promote friendly and brotherly relations among radio operators in the world.
- Formed in 1981, official site of the Somerset Knights International Dx Group.
Digital Oscilloscope kit
- The kit is build on a 75mm x 65 mm PCB and consists of only a few components. Kit includes comprehensive hardware details, Windows 95/98 software plus all the parts you needs to build this project.
- Multi-channel CW decoder and analyzer
for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP. Simulatneously decode ALL cw signals in the receiver passband - up to 700 signals can be decoded in parallel and extract call sign
Microphone Wiring Diagramspop
- Some mic wiring diagrams for ranger realistic alan, cobra, ge, uniden, yaesu, kenwood radios.
Diagrams for the microphone connections on many of the common CB radios, as well as some popular Amateur radios.
- Alan Cobra Uniden President Galaxy and more microphone wiring diagrams