- A new zealand radio servicemans personal tribute to old 'boatanchor' valve communications receivers, dx listening posts of the 1950's, early radio literature, vacuum tube (valves) collection, early tube testers, unusual
Michigan Antique Radio Club
- Michigan Antique Radio Club, or MARC. The MARC was officially founded October 19, 1985 at the Dillon Inn (now the Hampton Inn) in Lansing, Michigan. Our mission: To preserve the history and enhance the knowledge of radio, television and related disciplines
YN2N Guest House Nicaragua
- In YN2N Guest house you can enjoy the visit to Granada meanwhile you can use our YN2N Ham Shack full of equipment, in a beatifull rural property just 10 minutes from Granada.
Sonoma County Radio Amateurs - SCRA
- The sonoma county radio amateurs invite you to attend our next monthly meeting or check into the tuesday night scra net on the 146.985 repeater at 7 pm.
NO6PW San Francisco Ham Radio Club
- SFHRC - San Francisco Ham Radio Club, formed December 1,1998, to conduct activities to advance the general interest and welfare of Ham Radio in San Francisco and neighboring communities of the Bay Area.
The Society of Midwest Contesters
- TheSociety of Midwest Contesters formed early in 1985 with the goal of uniting Midwest contesters into a competitive group and to further the idea of radiosporting in the Midwest.
Clear Lake Amateur Radio Club
- CLARC was founded in 1987 as an ARRL Special Services Club and is an IRS 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization serving the NASA/Clear Lake area of Houston, Texas. Our mission is to expand the visibility of amateur radio through education, training, and fellowship and to use our capabilities for the public good
Pro Mem Edit
- Pro Mem Edit for Win98 (others not tested, but should work) is a small program to read, edit and store the memories of the 756Pro, 756Pro2.
TS-2000/B2000 Memory Control Program
- This program is for downloading, uploading the memory channels and various settings on the TS-2000(X)/B2000.
To write data to or read the data from the TS-2000(X)/B2000 memory, an RS-232C straight cable is required. Runs on Windows 98.