- Described is a simple inverted-V antenna which, when used with a balanced ATU, can be used on all the main Radio Amateur HF bands (80, 40, 20, 15 and 10m). The cental support is made in such a way that the wire can be coiled up for storage when the antenna is taken down.
Open Wire Feed Line a second look
- Put up the longest dipole you can fit, feed it with open wire line, connect it to the balanced output of your tuner and—poof! Instant multiband antenna. Is life really that simple? By Paul Danzer, N1II
VU2IIA -Ham Radio & NOAA
- Ham Radio & NOAA Apt Weather Satellite blog. All weather satellite NOAA APT images are decoded with homebrew receiver. Setup using homebrew Turnstile Cross Dipole antenna, P-3 500MHZ PC with WIN-XP & WXTOIMG program.
The Las Vegas Radio Amateur Club
- The Las Vegas Radio Amateur Club operates the K7UGE repeaters on 146.94 and and 448.500.
Repeater is located on top of the Las Vegas Hilton Hotel & Casino, the UHF repeater is located on top of the Tropicana Hotel & Casino.
How to solder
- Key facts about how to solder, how to solder wire, how to solder pcb's, and including general soldering techniques and the best ways of making good solder joints for electronic circuits and construction.