Search Results for "alan"124 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : Baluns
- Balun Theory
- The word balun means balanced-unbalanced: it's used to adapt a balanced device to an unbalanced one
[ Hits: 36545 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 5.66 ]
- HF Home made Balun
- A balun is a device that is used at the feedpoint of a balanced antenna when an unbalanced feedline is desired to feed the antenna. Balun is a contraction for BALanced to UNbalanced.
[ Hits: 37137 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- Balun single core 4:1 analysis
- Real 4:1 Transmission Line Balun with Balanced Load
[ Hits: 5724 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Use of tripods to assemble and balance big antennas
- Here is a way to ease assembly and balancing of a large antenna. The elements and boom are assembled separately in most cases. Once they are all together set up 2 tripods in the assembly area and put the boom on them.
[ Hits: 1924 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Multiband vertical antenna
- An article with pictures on a 80-10 mt vertical antenna with an Unbalanced-Unbalanced balun in italian
[ Hits: 5604 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- T-Match Construction
- The T-Match with its balanced feed point is one method of feeding a Balanced Dipole.
[ Hits: 541 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G/T Simulations - by VE7BQH
- Here you will find information on how antennas behave when stacked
G/T is an important figure-of-merit for the antenna's overall receive performance, because it balances forward gain (G) against received thermal noise (T).
[ Hits: 647 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.87 ]
- N4EKV.COM - Antenna Tuners
- Homebrew balanced-L antenna tuner.
Covers 160-10m. Designed specifically for balanced feedlines.
[ Hits: 4476 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Link Coupled Tuner
- Legal Limit Link Coupled Balanced Tuner,for the amateur ham radio HF bands. This Tuner uses plug-in Coils sets for 40, 80, & 160 meters
[ Hits: 3488 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A *balanced* balanced antenna tuner
- The published version of this article appeared in the February 1990 issue of QST Magazine
[ Hits: 18800 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- DirectionalWaveguide - Seattle Wireless
- Waveguide antenna is a type of DirectionalAntenna and is a modified waveguide. A waveguide is simply a tube, either rectangular or cylindrical in cross-section, that will carry a microwave radio signal with very low signal loss
[ Hits: 4607 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- New Zealand Vintage Radio Society
- A non-profit organisation devoted to the preservation of early radio equipment and associated historical information.
[ Hits: 279 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- OH0 DX-pedition
- Recurrent expeditions to Aaland Island by SM5HJZ
[ Hits: 203 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ZL1AQ Blog
- ZL1AQ ham radio blog from New Zealand
[ Hits: 213 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The New Zealand Ham Radio Study Guide
- A complete guide to NZ amateur radio examinations. Include usefull technical documentation you can use to prepare yourself to the exams.
[ Hits: 494 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- BAZ Spezialantennen
- German antenna manufacturer for VHF UHF antennas, Quad-antennas, yagi-Antenna, LPDA-Antenna, W-Lan Antennas.
[ Hits: 1369 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.78 ]
- CWS ByteMark
- CWS ByteMark's Baluns (Balanced to Unbalanced) and Ununs (unbalanced to unbalanced) transformers are developed jointly with Dr. Jerry Sevick, W2FMI, who is known worldwide for his work on transmission line transformers
[ Hits: 784 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A Little Mobile Information
- Alan Applegate (K0BG) article on mobile oprtations
[ Hits: 824 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QRSS Keyer
- An homebrewed QRSS CW keyer
[ Hits: 736 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Cte international, Midland radios, Alan Radio and CTE Broadcast
[ Hits: 1403 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Voice of Biafra International
- Biafra nation
[ Hits: 300 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Kiwi Radio
- New Zealand
[ Hits: 473 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NZ Radio dx
- New Zealand Radio DX League
[ Hits: 412 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Assessing unknown Ferrite Toroids
- Ok so you have had a good day at the Rally and you have come back with a carrier bag full of ferrite toroids that "just might be useful for something". How do you find out what they are? Very few seem to be stamped with any indication of their properties, and some are 'painted' garish colours which presumably means something.
[ Hits: 1715 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- BB Tuner construction
- Building a balanced-balanced tuner by KK5DR
[ Hits: 438 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]